chapter 14🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

"I can do this." i said and Hwayoung proudly smiled at me, like a proud mom. She is such a great friend, why do i derserve her?

I smiled back at her and we went to the location. After 15 minutes we arrived, and i saw that is was a fancy burger restaurant.

We walked in and i became really nervous. My palms became sweaty, my thigh shaked which always happens when i'm nervous.

I just thought positive. "Ok Jinae, you can do this. Yoongi will like you, even if you're a weirdo. He will still like YOU!" i thought and then i saw him.

He sat at a table, looking beautiful as always. He had his hair styled, one hair fell on his face and he had a white shirt on. He looked down at his phone and looked around for the boys. He looked amazing.

I felt it again. Those butterflies in my stomach, and this adrenaline. Is that what 'falling in love' feels like?

"Ok Jinae just act like you don't know about anything that is happening right now, you hear me?" Hwayoung whispered in my ear and i just nodded.

[Yoongi's POV]

I waited for the boys to come. I tried to call them but they didn't pick up the phone. Literally none of them.

[Flashback]

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook already were in the resteraunt and hid so Yoongi wouldn't see them.

"Did any of you see Jinae coming in?" Namjoon asked. They shaked their heads and Namjoon sighed.

"Oh! Suga Hyung is calling me!!" Jimin said. "Ohh!" Jin shouted and turned Jimin's phone off.

"Do.not.answer.his.phone.call! He will hear the people's voices in the background and find out that we are here!" he said and Taehyung and Hoseok just laughed.

"Ok but did you have to turn of my phone hyung?" Jimin emotionless asked and everyone started laughing.

"Shhhhh i see Hwayoung and Jinae!" Hoseok said and they all became quiet.

[End of Flashback]

I sighed and suddenly a heard a familiar voice in front of me. "Heeeyyy brother!" Hwayoung teasingly said.

I jumped a little bit and i noticed Jinae standing beside her. She looked beautiful. Not like everyday, this time she even had some makeup on and some beautiful clothes. She's amazing.

I shaked my head and looked back at Hwayoung. "Yah! What are u doing here?!" I angrily asked. "The same thing that we are doing!" Taehyung suddenly said.

Oh since when did the boys arrive? Things are getting weird right now... "Arranging a date." Jungkook said and smirked.

"A what?" I shouted. Did i just really hear that? Why would my sister and my brothers arrange a date for me? And what has Jinae to do with all of this?