chapter 7🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

After the last bell ring, i was on my way home. I could've take the bus, but i decided to go for a walk. I listened to some music and enjoyed the fresh air and the beautiful sun. How it warm it felt on my skin, how the wind went through my hair. I just loved spring. When i arrived at home i greeted my mom, and went upstairs. When i entered my room, i layed down on my bed, and thought about everything that happened today. Especially you. How you came up to me, talked to me and smiled at me. I could even hear your voice in my head. The thought of you just made me feel different. I blushed. Wait? Why am i feeling like this? "JINAE?" i stopped day dreaming and noticed that my mom was calling me. "YES?" i shouted back. "COME DOWNSTAIRS, I MADE FOOD!" she shouted again. "YEEES I'M COMING!" i went downstairs, and saw my mother already sitting at the table with my sister. I'm so glad to have my mother, she can be annoying sometimes but i still love her. My Mom found a great job here, and since i'm going to university here she decided to move here with my little sister. "Jinae how was your first day?" My little sister asked me. "It was pretty great i have to admit. How about you Hyunjae?" I asked her. "The people are really nice, but i still miss my old school." she became sad. "Aww Hyunjae don't worry, you will meet amazing people and you are going to have a great tome at this school, i promise you!" said my mom, and Hyunjae smiled again. "You still have me!" I teasingly said. We all laughed and continued eating our food. After we ate we still talked, then i did the dishes and went upstairs again. I layed down on my bed again and thought about what i was about to do next. Suddenly my phone ringed, it was my best friend Ji from Seattle.

"Aish, this girl

"Aish, this girl." I thought, shaked my head and laughed. I really miss her, even if we just moved. I hope i'll see her as soon as i can! I put my phone away, and continued unpacking boxes in my room.

[Time Skip]

It was already evening, and i finally finished unpacking my stuff. I'm glad that i already prepared my backbag, outfit and etc. for tomorrow because i'm too tired to do it now. I was really tired, so i took a shower, brushed my teeth after and changed into my super comfortable pj's. Half asleep i fell down on my bed and covered myself with my sheets. I set my alarm up for tomorrow, and closed my eyes.
I wonder what Yoongi is doing right now..