chapter 3🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

"Is it your first day here?" he suddenly asked, as we walked through the hall. "Um...yeah, i just moved here." i responded. "Oh really? Must be a lot of stress for you, i mean California is not small." he said. It's funny. Funny how much his Personality changed, within a second. I stared at him. The day we met. He just looked..so perfect. I didn't know how long i stared at him, but long enough that he even noticed i was staring. "What? Is there something on my face?" he suddenly asked. "U-Um..no i-i just" what am i supposed to say now? I became nervous. My palms got sweaty and i suddenly stuttered. He laughed. Look at him, that's the smile that i wanted to see again. "Tshh...how cute." he giggled. I was really embarrassed, so i just stopped talking. We finally reached the classroom and he opened the door. They stared at me. I could feel how their eyes followed me. "Ah i'm glad that you made it! Sit down." the teacher said. Suga sat behind me and i sat next to a girl. She had dark brown hair and her skin was gold. She was really pretty i had to admit. "Okay people before we start, please introduce yourself." Person after Person. Everybody introduced themselves until i heard him talking. The boy that brought me to the classroom. "Hello, i'm Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you, take care of me." Min Yoongi. A beautiful name, just like him. Gosh Jinae what are you thinking? You just met him today. This time, i had to introduce myself. "Hello dear Class, i'm Kim Jinae and i hope we can work together."