chapter 12🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Hwayoung's POV]

"Plan a date? Hell yes." i said while smiling at her. Jinae was speechless, you can really tell that she was shocked too. "B-but how a-are you supposed to do this? I mean y-you can't just go to Yoongi an-" "Yah Jinae-ah, don't worry i will handle this." i said. After the Bell rang, everybody could finally leave. It was still spring but it got hotter. While waiting for the school bus i thought about how i will plan the date. When the school bus came i got in, and waited for the boys. Today was my lucky day because Yoongi walked Jinae home. As soon as they sat down, i talked to them.

H: "Hiii Boys!"
Bangtan: "Hey Jinae!"
H: "Ok guys i need your help!"
Jh: "Sure, what is it?"
everybody listened.
H: "You guys....will help me to plan a date for Yoongi and Jinae!" i shouted.
Th: "Yoongi and Jinae? Why?"
H: "Because those two idiots like each other, and they don't even realize it."
Jm: "OOOH I KNEW IT, SEE GUYS I TOL-"
Nj: "Shhh Jimin! Be quiet!"
Jk: "Soo...how are we going to plan this?"
H: "Sooo..."

I told them everything and they came out with ideas too, luckily they live in our neighborhood so we got out in the same busstop. I was pretty excited because i noticed how they look at each other, and it has to happen now! Not a million chapters later *wink*. When i got home, i quickly got into the kitchen and greeted my mother. "Hey Eomma, are u feeling better?" I asked her. My parents are fighting a lot in the moment, and i always hear my mother crying after. It hurts me seeing her like that, and i don't want my little brother Youngsoo to hear everything. I want him to have a happy childhood like we had. "Yes Hwayoung, don't worry about me. I made some food so go change your clothes and come eat." i nodded and got into my room. When i already sat at the kitchen table with my mother and Yungsoo, Yoongi arrived. "Hey Eomma, i'm homeee~" he shouted. "Ahh yoongi, come sit down and eat." she said. She made our favourite food, Bibimbap. He sat down and started eating with us. "Why did you arrived now? Aren't you supposed to take tht bus?" i teasingly said. "Yah mind your own business." he said. "Ohhh now i know, you with Jinae right?" i smirked. He choked on his food and nervously looked at me. "Y-yah." he quietly said. Everybody laughed and we continued eating...

_________________________

Heyyy my darlings!💜that was chapter 12! Be excited for chapter 13🥀 and chapter 14🥀 because those chapters are going to be Yoongi's and Jinae's date! How well did Hwayoung and the boys plan the date? Find out next time, byeeee see ya soonnn~🙃