chapter 25🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

I screamed and Yoongi was terrified.

I got out the car to see what i drove into. Luckily it was just a trash can, that's what caused the loud sound. Yoongi sat in the car, he looked like he'd seen a ghost. I drove him home and as soon as he got out of the car, i drove away.

[Time Skip]

I was mad at Yoongi, more than mad. He just ruined our date like this, and i was like seeing a whole new person. That wasn't the Yoongi i knew.

He waited outside and when i walked out of my house, i walked past him.

"Jinae!" Yoongi shouted, but i just walked. I didn't want to start crying infront of him.

[Time Skip]

[Yoongi's POV]

I sighed and decided to let it go. I know that messed up last night and she has every right to be mad at me. I don't know what happened to me yesterday.

When i stood in the hallway, i could already feel Hwayoung's death glare on me. Even if i knew her really well, i've never seen her like that.

"How was the date Hyung?" Jungkook asked. When i was about to say something, my sister interrupted me.

[Hwayoung's POV]

I already arrived in university and i waited for Jinae. She looked sad and tired, what happened to her?

"Hey Jinae...are you alright?" She started crying and hugged me. When she told me everything that happened yesterday, i felt anger boiling in me.

I knew that my twin brother could mess up, i know him very well. But causing a "car accident"? that's more than messed up.

"He almost killed his girlfriend in a car accident while being drunk." All of the Guys gasped and Jinae stood behind me, looking shocked too.

"I didn't mean to-"

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO WHAT? LEARN HOE TO TREAT AND RESPECT A GODDAMN WOMAN! YOU ARE NOT A MAN" now everyone looked at us and the people surronded us, making a circle.

Yoongi just stared at me and walked away. Jin and Namjoon went after him and the others just stood there.

[Jinae's POV]

I didn't talk, eat or anything else for the entire day. The whole university speaks about us, and all i wanna do is just move back to Seattle.

I ran away, locked in a cabinet in the toilets, and called Ji.

"Hey, what's up?" Ji asked.
"J...Ji." I cried.
"I don't wanna be here, i miss you."
"Aww sweetie what happened?"
I told her everything and she just listened.
"Oh okay listen. Go home, trink tea and eat some snacks, calm down and sleep at little bit. I already had a weird feeling about this Min Yoongi, he'll regret it. He already does."

She calmed me down and promised to call me back because she was at work.

[Yoongi's POV]

The whole university surronded us, every one was talking about me. I kept my anger inside me and walked away. I sat down in the theater room and kicked everything that i could see. "FUCK!" I screamed and started crying.

Jin and Namjoon knocked on the door and came in.

"Yo. What the hell happened in here?" Namjoon asked and i still ignored him. They sat in front of me and looked at me for a minute.

"You started drinking again?" Jin asked. "Haven't we talked about this?" I stared at him, still saying nothing. Namjoon tried to calm down Jin, but he didn't want to.

"Goddamit Min Yoongi! You know exactly what alcohol does to you and you still do it? And bringing Jinae in danger is the most fucked up thing, you can be goddamn glad that she isn't hurt! DO YOU WANNA END UP LIKE YOUR FATHER?"

"Do not bring my father in this situation." I said in a angry tone.

Namjoon spoke up "I know you had a hard time, and what your father did to you and your family was messed up. That's why you shouldn't start to do the same thing." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"You should really think about everything you did. I know it's hard, but it's gonna be alright." Namjoon hugged me. I broke down and cried even more, Jin hugged me too. "I'm sorry Yoongi for shouting at you, but you really should find a solution for Jinae and you."

We stood up and went back to class.

________________________________________

Hey my dear readers, i know you are all probably gone because you think "This stupid ass doesn't continue. Where did she go?" And we all know it's a lie when i said that i WaS bUsY lol. I really just didn't want to and my motivation is gone. But my Motivation is slowly coming back sooo stay tuneeed ^^

the day we met.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara