chapter 2🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Flashback]

The day we met. It was a warm spring day. I moved from Seattle to California, just to visit this university. It was my first day of school and i was lost. The day we met. I stood on the campus, not knowing where to go, a lot of people passed by. I tried to ask people to help me find the classroom i looked for, but they just passed by. As if i was a ghost. I gave up. I sat down on a bench, trying to find out what i was about to do next. I heard a deep voice approaching me. "Do you need any help? You kinda lost." I looked up and i saw a young man. He had dark brown hair, pale skin, and his eyes were darker than the night. Deeper than the ocean, so deep that you would get lost in those eyes. His expression was emotionless. "Yes, um..i'm looking for the classroom C23 in the Lincoln Building." I shyly said. He looked at me and smiled. His emotionless, sad eyes turned into bright and shiny eyes. His smile was beautiful, i'd love to see that beautiful smile every day. "Oh that's my class, let me show you where it is." He moved his hand, signalizing me to stand up and follow him. I stood up and followed him. I didn't what it was, but there was something that i already liked about him..