chapter 19🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

It was already 6:40pm, and i prepared everything for Ji. She said that she should arrive in 5 minutes. While waiting i started to think about you.

You literally moved into my head, because i couldn't stop thinking about you. I just wanna hug you and kiss you again. My heartbreat fastened by thinking about you.

Suddenly someone ringed at the door and i got snapped out of my thoughts.
I quickly stood up and ran to the door.

"JINAE!" Ji screamed, let all of her things drop and hugged me tight.

We both started crying and didn't let go of each other for a couple minutes

We both started crying and didn't let go of each other for a couple minutes. Ji also known as Kim Ji, is my best friend since our childhood.

She knows me better than anyone of my friends, and we both had so many beautiful and funny moments while growing up.

But when i moved our contact kind of broke, we just talked once since i'm here in California.

"I missed you so much." I said while crying and laughing at the same. "I missed you too!" i let go of her and wipped my tears of my face.

I took her things and brought them upstairs. When we sat on the bed in my bedroom, we started talking.

"So how is it going in Seattle?" i asked her. "Aish it's soo boring, nothing is fun anymore. I don't have any friends." she whinned and i laughed.

After she spilled the tea and told me about all the things that happened while i was gone, she started to ask me about you.

"So what about your lover? What's his name again? Yoonki? Yoongmi? Yoo-" "It's Yoongi. Just Yoongi." I interrupted her and she just laughed.

I told her everything about you, how you looked, about your character, how amazing you are, how we went on our first date, everything.

"So basically, you guys are still not dating after you went on your first date? Even after you kissed twice?" she said.

"Kind of?" I nervously answered and she just looked at me. "You better find out tomorrow. I'll be sleeping now, i'm really tired." she said and disappeared under my blanket.

[Next Day]

I sat outside at the campus, waiting for you. I already texted you that we need to talk, and i told you to meet me at the bench on the day we met.

When you arrived, you sat beside me and asked what's the matter. I told you that i've been asking myself what kind of relationship we have. Are we friends or more than that?

You looked and me and became serious. You told me that you really like me, and that you would like to go out with me again. "We can find out how it goes..." you said and smiled.

I smiled at you back and nodded. Such a wonderful smile, so addicting but also dangerous.

_____________________

I just realized that my chapters aren't that serious like i wanted them to be, i've been feeling pretty insecure about my chapters lately. Sorry for the bad energy.
I purple y'all.
💜