chapter 8🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Yoongi's POV]

After this long day, i could finally lay down in my bed. I was really tired, and i had a lot of work to do today. I started to think about Jinae. About every single detail. Her eyes, her smile, her hair, even how cute she looked when she ate her food at lunch today. I wanna find out more about her. She just seems so innocent and sweet, but i feel like there's so much more behind this. This feeling again, what is it? Am i falling for Jinae? Aishh noo, impossible! How can you fall for someone you barely know? I took my notebook from the table and started writing. I looked at the lyrics for a while, it was pretty good i gotta say. I continued writing more lyrics, until i realized it was almost 2am. I set up my alarm and went to sleep immediately. When i woke up i was still tired from all the writing, but it didn't matter because i'm always tired. After i brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and ate some breakfast i left my apartment. On my way to school i listened to some music, when i noticed a girl. She was similar to me.. Wait! Is that Jinae? I walked up to her. "Good Morning Jinae!" I brightly smiled.
"Oh Good Morning Yoongi! I didn't even notice you."
"Yeah, i just left the apartment over there." I pointed with my finger.
"Wait what? I just live over there, where the little houses are." She said.
"Oh really? Let's walk together then! I can wait for you in the moring so we can go together." I said. She brightly smiled, you could tell she was really happy. We continued walking and talked about school and all the funny or weird teachers at our school. When we arrived, we walked in and i already saw the boys standing there. "Ohh well oh well, what do we have here?" Tae grinned as he saw us walking in. "Y-yah Taehyung-ah, stop." Jinae said as she blulshed. Wait? She blushed?! You have to be kidding me!

[Jinae's POV]

We continued talkimg with the boys, until Hwayoung came. We were pretty close even though we just met yesterday. "Hi Hwayoung how are you?" I asked her as i hugged her. "Nobody cares." Yoongi coughed, and i angrily stared at him. "Yah Pabo! Could you be nicer to her she's my friend!" i angrily said. "Yes, and my sister." he laughed. I stared at him and i was jungshooked. HIS SISTER?! "Y-yah Hwayoung is this true?" I asked her, while i was still in shock. She laughed and said "Yes, this idiot over there is my twin brother." "TWIN BROTHER?" i shouted. Now everybody laughed, even the boys started laughing now. "Do you even known anything about Suga?" He laughed. "I-i OH! WE ARE ALMOST LATE HWAYOUNG LET'S GO!" I nervously said and grabbed her arm. "Wait but we have 15 min-" "It doesn't matter!" I interrupted her as i dragged her into the classroom. "Man, this is going to be a loooong year." i thought. If you only knew Jinae, if you only knew...
_________________________
Hi beautiful people, i hope you still like and read my storys. It means a lot to me!💜