chapter 18🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

The first thing on my mind after waking up, was you. How you looked at me, how you held me, how you kissed me, how handsome you looked in the moonlight.

I got ready, and in a weird way i felt so different. I had so much positivity in me, more than ever. I realized that i really fell for you.

That is what really falling in love is like. I looked at my phone, you texted me that you're outside and i was super happy and nervous at the same time.

When i went outdoors, i saw you standing there while looking at your phone. I scared you and jumped a little bit.

After you looked up and realized that it was me, you laughed.

"Good Morning." you said in a deep voice. My voice skipped a beat by just hearing your voice. Love is amazing, that's what i thought back then.

"Good Morning." i answered back and we started walking. We didn't know what to talk about, so the awkward silence came at us again.

"You look really beautiful." he said and looked at me. I looked down and smiled. "You made me blush again." i pouted and he laughed.

When we arrived at school, we went to the lockers and already saw the boys and Hwayoung looking at us.

"Aigooo what do we have here?" Hwayoung shouted and the boys teased them.

"Hwayoung-ah, stop being so annyoing, why are u even here?" You annoyingly said to your sister.

"Yah! Do you wanna die?" Hwayoung said and raised her hand. I just laughed.

"Ok Hwayoung let's go, we don't want anybody to get killed. Especially him." she smiled and we waved at the boys after walking away.

[Time Skip]

We all sat in class, and again nobody really listened to what the teacher said.
Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was a message from Ji.

I shaked my head in disbelief and layed my phone on the table. The bell ring and it was lunch time.

When Hwayoung and I were on our way to lunch she asked me something.

"Umm...Jinae?" she said. "Hmm?" i responded. Are u guys dating now?" she said and i stopped walking.

"Oh my god Hwayoung. I don't know!!" I said and gasped She obviously noticed that i was freaking out and she calmed me down.

"It's okay! I just asked but you definitely have to find out. I mean..you kissed. TWICE!" she said and i nodded.

When we walked into the cafeteria, we already saw the boys sitting at the table.

Just like always you sat beside me, and i could feel the rest of the table staring st us.

"You're such a cute cou-" Taehyung didn't get to end his sentence because Jungkook hit him. "Hyung they are still not dating!" he whispered and Tae mad an "oops" face.

We all talked about certain things and after the bell rang i went to music class. That was the only lesson that You and I had together.

[Time Skip]

After we sat in class and talked secretly while the teacher wrote something on the whiteboard, the teacher turned arrived and said:

"So students! The following project has to be done with a partner, and i will choose them." i sighed.

What if we won't be partners? The teacher started choosing every single partner and...

"Min Yoongi and... ah Kim Jinae!" he said and i immediately looked at him. "Wait me?" i asked surprised. "Yes Jinae, you."

"We are working together." You happily said while looking at me. There it was again, your gummy smile that was so obsessing.

I smiled back, and a student in music class asked the teacher: "What will the project be about?" and everybody listened.

"You'll have to make a song about falling for someone."