#3 christmas edition🎄

Choose a bts christmas song, for a better reading experience.

[0:00] Oh Holy Night
[3:29] Perfect Christmas
[6:58] A typical Trainee's Christmas
[11:06] A typical Idol's Christmas
[14:20] Like a Star
[16:11] Wishing on a Star
[20:40] Christmas Day

Heeey my darlings!💜welcome to the third and last part of the christmas edition of the day we met, so lean back, enjoy the music and read...and give it a vote ;)

When we arrived i knocked on the door, and it was Yoongi's mother. "Ohhhh hello Jinae, is that your family? Come in~" she happily said and we all got in. I greeted Jimin, Jin and Jungkook and Hwayoung, Hyunjae already found Youngso and played with him. My mother talked with yoongi's mother, and i got upstairs and lookefd for yoongi. When i opened the door, i saw him standing on the mirror. He checked if he looked good. "Yah Jagi, you look handsome!" I laughed and he quickly turned arround. When he saw me he laughed and i walked to him. I gave him a peck on the lips and asked him "can we go downstairs now?". He smiled and said "Yeah, let's go." and we got downstairs. We we got downstairs the eomma's already put the food on the table for dinner, and we all sat on the table. Jin sat on my left side and Yoongi on my right side. Jin told us about his childhood storys, and how funny it is to live with the boys and the both eomma's talked about old times too. Suddenly Youngsoo asked us "Jinae and Yoongi? I have a question. When are u going to have kids?" "YEEES! When i wanna be auntie!" Hyungjae said. My eyes widen, and Yoongi choked on his wine. Everybody suddenly laughed except for Yoongi and I. "Um..well Youngsoo! Yoongi and i are still young and-" "we got a lot of time. So don't ask again." he interrupted me. The both eomma's were already crying out of laughter because our reaction was..kinda weird. After Dinner, we all got in the living room and we unpacked presents. Jin gave every single person a present, and when we unpacked it it was a picture of himself with a note saying "Merry Christmas from Worldwide Handsome!". Everybody laughed and clapped. [...] after everybody got their presents, i was Yoongi's turn. He gave the Boys the presents. "WOOOAH A NEW CAMERA? THANK YOU HYUNG!" Jungkook happily cheered. "Ahhh Yoongi-ah, my favourite book. Thank you so much!" Namjoon said. "NEW DANCE SHOES!" Jimin and Hoseok screamed at the same time. Yoongi's Mother, and his siblings were super happy about their presents too.

[Yoongi's POV]

After i gave my family and the boys theor presents, i waited for every to be quiet. "Okay may i have your attention please? I'm glad that you all loved your presents, but i got one more present for
woman i love." He walked up to me and asked me to stand up. "Jinae, it took me a long time to think about what i should give you for Christmas, and i almost got crazy." Everybody laughed and i laughed too. "But seriously. I thought for a long time, and i realized that the best present i can give you is my love. Jinae, i love you." he said. I looked at him with teary eyes, for what did i derserve him? He's such a great man and i thank him for everything. Suddenly he gave me a letter and i opened it. The letter said "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm excited to visit Daegu, what about you?" I looked at the letter in disbelief and i also saw two tickets. "OMG YOONGI ARE U SERIOUS? WE'RE GOING TO DAEGU?" I screamed. He smiled brightly, and said "Yes, we're going to Daegu but that's not all." and suddenly he had a box in this hand and opened it. It was...A RING? I think i'm gonna pass out. "This, Kim Jinae. This is a promise ring. I will promise to take care of you, and to love you." he said, and i cried. Everybody awed and clapped. He even got me a photo album with every single picture that we took we started going out, this made me so emotional. I looked Yoongi deep in the eyes, those are the eyes that i wanna look at everyday. I always get lost into those eyes. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. I kissed him back and everybody clapped. After a long time Tae said "okayy guys, i think that's enough there are still little children and jungkook the fetus." he said and everybody laughed except for Jungkook. For the rest of the night, we sat in the living room, listening to music and we talked. Everybody had a good time and that's when i realized what the most important thing is. It's not the presents that you give someone, or the food. The most important thing on christmas is that you celebrate with the people you love. Your Parents, your siblings, your friends, your boy/girlfriend, your pets, just the people you love. That's the sparkle of christmas.
_________________________

Heeey my darlings, that was my christimas edition and i really hoped you liked it because it took me 5 hours to make this. I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year! May God bless you all! I won't be posting for the next days, because i'm spending time with my family!💜i love you all byeee!