chapter 4🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Yoongi's POV]

Kim Jinae. True, treasure and love, that's what her name says.

[Flashback]

The day we met. I was on my way to class, when i saw a lonely girl sitting on a bench. Am i going to ignore her? Or just be nice this time? I decided to be nice once, which is not typically me. I didn't know what pushed me to do it, but i thought it was a good idea. I walked to the bench and stood infront of her. "Do you need any help? You kinda lost." she looked up. The moment our eyes met felt so different. The day we met. Gosh you looked so beautiful. I stared into her dark brown eyes as soon as she looked up, and our gaze kinda locked. "Yes, um..i'm looking for the classroom C23 in the Lincoln Building." she said. Her voice was so quiet, that i almost didn't hear her. As soon as she said C23, i was really surprised. It was my class. Oh that's my class, let me show you where it is." I happily said as i signalized her to stand up and follow me.

[End of Flashback]
As soon as she sat down i couldn't stop staring at her. I just couldn't, how much i tried. The teacher kept talking during the lesson and everybody packed their things after class ended. I walked up to Jinae. "Hey, Jinae." I said. "Hi Yoongi~ that's your name right?" she smiled. Her smile was beautiful, it was cute how small her eyes got when she smiled. "Yes, i-i just wanted to ask if you wanna sit at my table at lunch?" Why are you stuttering Yoongi? You're not like this stop! I waited like a stupid for her to answer. "Yes! I would love to!" she said. "If you don'- wait what?" did i just hear clearly? "Sure, i would love to!" she smiled again and also laughed this time. "O-okay! Come with me then, i'll introduce you to my friends."
__________________________

Hi Guys, thank you so so much for reading my story. I'm so thankful for every single person that is reading my chapters. It's a longer chapter this time and i still hope you liked it. I just wanted to say, that i'm really sorry if i destroyed your imagination of Kim Jinae based on her eye or hair colour, if you had one.