Dragons Master

Hiccup P.O.V

"What's wrong Heather," I asked when she stopped panting in front of me.

"There are Outcasts on the beach Hiccup and they are challenging the Dragon Master to a duel for the island and the dragons...I ran here to tell you. We need you out there Hiccup!"

I felt anger rising in my throat like bile and I couldn't help but audibly growl in anger. Heather backed away from me, she's smart enough to know when I am about to express my rage. I grabbed my helmet and placed it on my head running from the hall and towards the beach.

Within moments I arrived at the beach to be greeted by Alvin the Treacherous, the leader of the out casts. I felt my anger rise even more when I realized that he had one of my villagers held hostage. When I arrived I could see the smirk appear on his face.

"I challenge you Dragon Master to a duel for your island, if you win I let this woman go. If you lose I get the island and everything on it including the Berkians hiding on your shores," he said with a victorious smile.

I didn't respond but launched at him with the force of a raging Monstrous Nightmare.

Astrid P.O.V

I arrived at the beach to see Hiccup charge at Alvin so fast that he was a blur. I was shocked that he could move like that, so was Alvin because he barely had time to draw his sword and parry Hiccups attack. A crowd had gathered around to watch their chief beat the living snot out of the Outcast leader. 

Alvin and Hiccups swords were clashing back and forth without any mercy, Hiccup was an extremely skilled warrior, the way he moved and calculated each move before it was struck was truly an art.  Hiccup ran towards Alvin and back flipped over him and within seconds Alvin was impaled upon Hiccups sword. The crowd cheered at his win. The outcasts looked worried but they did not let the woman go.

Hiccup looked at them and growled, he sounded like a dragon. Within seconds a Night Fury appeared and stood next to him, it began to growl and glow a blue color. Within moments hundreds of dragons swarmed around Hiccup and his Night Fury. I could feel his power radiating from him, the Outcasts did as well because they dropped the woman and ran to the boat on the beach only to be shot with arrows.

I turned to see who shot them and I could see several of Hiccups guards within the crowd holding their bows out. I never knew how protected this island was.

Stoick P.O.V

I watched the fight fearing for my son, I never could beat Alvin in a fight. But I heard my Grand Daughter giggle and say, "Oh they are in trouble now." I was confused but after the fight I was amazed. My son was an amazing fighter and had the power of dragons on his side. There was definitely a reason for everyone to fear him. Hell even I felt a little fear, and I'm his dad!

I watched as he walked back through the crowd and attended to the woman who was taken, the way he spoke with her and comforted her was truly inspiring. I wanted him to become a chief like me, but he actually became a better chief than me, and I was okay with that. As he came closer he gasped and his hand jumped to his side and he dropped to his knees. I hear Astra shout for her father as I shout for my son and run to him.

He slumps forwards unconscious and his village begin to panic. As I inspect the part of his body he grabbed at I noticed an arrow sticking out of his side. I gasp at the sight of the blood seeping from the hole in his armor.

Eret P.O.V
I watched in horror as Hiccup collapsed then I see the arrow sticking out of his side, ITS ONE OF OURS! HE WAS SHOT BY ONE OF OUR ARCHERS! I look to see Davos smirk and attempt to disappear into the crowd of onlookers.

"STOP DAVOS HE SHOT THE CHIEF!"

Immediately I see every single villager turn to Davos with anger in their eyes. He goes pale and turns to run only to be hit with a hammer on the back of the head knocking him out instantly. I turn to see the chief's father standing there with his hand outstretched. He obviously threw the hammer.

Astrid P.O.V
i fought through the crowd of onlookers to get to Hiccup's side. The sight I see is breaking my heart to millions of pieces. His daughter is clutching his hand crying out "Daddy!" over and over again in-between sobs. I approach slowly and hug the little girl in an attempt to comfort her.

Heather P.O.V
I felt angry that Davos betrayed Hiccup like that but I needed to save him, for the village and his daughter. I had rushed to the healing Hut that I lived in, and yes I am the healer, and grabbed all the things I would need. By the time I made it back to the chief he was pale and there was more blood pooling next to him. His father, Astrid and his daughter kneeled next to him. He lay with his head in Astrids lap while his father kept pressure on the wound.

I approached and shooed Stoick and Astrid giving me room to work. His daughter sat next to me not wanting to leave her father which is understandable in situations like this. I take of his top half of armor and his helmet and rolled up his tunic to see the wound. It was a bit deep but manageable.

I poured some alcohol onto the wound to clean it, I saw his beard twitch in pain but kept going. Once the wound was clean I sewed it with some tough string as I knew he would never sit still and normal string would tear on him. Then I wrapped his abdomen with bandages and rolled the tunic back down again. I clicked my fingers and two soldiers approached.

"Take him to his Hut he needs to rest. And take Astra with you."

The guards nod at me and turn picking up their chief as carefully as possible and take him to his house. His daughter followed with a small smile knowing her dad was going to be okay. I had alot of work to do with the healing Berkians now the chief as well.

I rub my temples and a guard walks over to me looking uncertain with himself.

"Sorry Mam but I don't know what to do with the corpses or Davos, cause the Chief is...unavailable your in charge."

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, I feel a hand rest on my shoulder and I turn to see Stoick smiling at me. I smile back as best I could. Hiccup's dad actually looked really good, ugh bad thought stay out.

"It's alright dear, I can help out," he says in a gentle tone, I nod in agreement as Hiccup did make him second in command.

"Alright, those corpses you can put on their ship and send to Helhiem Gates for all I care. And as for Davos imprisonment until my son, your chief is ready to take the trail," says Stoick with power and authority in his voice. I wish he'd use that on me in the bedroom. Ugh Heather bad thought. He is your chiefs dad!!!! No!!!
Ugh I need some mead.

The guard nods and relays the information to the other guards. I sigh and leave to go to my Hut to distance myself from Stoick the hottie...no I mean the Vast....ugh I am messed up!

Stoick P.O.V
That Heather girl is really pretty, as beautiful as the stars in the night sky. But she is Hiccup's village healer. I need to know my boundaries. This isn't Berk. This is my sons village, his island...his life.