The Battle of Raven's Point

Hiccup drew his Inferno fire sword and ignited the blade making the Outcasts at the entrance cast looks of doubt to each other. "One chance, surrender or end up like them," said Hiccup as he gestured to the bodies of Boris and Alvin behind him. They looked to each other before letting out battle cries and charging at Hiccup. "So you choose the hard way...fair enough," laughed Hiccup as he parried a sword and stabbed an Outcast in the gut with his own. He kicked the body off of his blazing blade and threw his dagger with precise movements slicing the throat of two men at once. They fell to the ground with a thud as their blood joined that of Alvin's and Boris's as it pooled at their feet. Only two remained and they looked doubtful of their chances of survival.

"Now who wants to beg for their lives," snarled Hiccup as he slowly approached the trembling Outcasts. They both dropped their weapons in defeat. "Good, now where is Snotlout?" he asked as he sheathed his own inferno snuffling the flame. "He is in the old castle just north of the village!" whimpered one of the Outcasts. "We can take you to him," suggested the other. "No," said Hiccup as he drove a dagger through both of their throats making them gurgle and collapse to the floor as blood spewed from their wounds and their mouths.

Hiccup ascended the stairs and made his way back through the cave and into the forest, as he entered the forest he let out a loud roar like a dragon and there could be hundreds of dragon's roars heard in response. Soon the skies were alight with an orange glow as dragon's, riders and Arendale soldiers made their way onto Raven's point and began burning it to the ground, taking down as many Outcasts as they possibly could.  

Hiccup made it to the village and instantly spotted Astrid and Stormfly fighting off twenty Outcasts by themselves. Hiccup smirked and began fighting towards her taking out as many of the Outcasts as possible. When he eventually reached Astrid he shouted out as he stabbed another Outcast, "So I take it Ruffnut is on her way back to the Edge?" he asked. "Yup," answered Astrid as she struck down two Outcasts with her axe and punched another, "She was surprised it was you in that armor!" Hiccup laughed as he kicked another man away with his foot, "I guess it was a bit of a shock me not being dead!"

"DRAGON MASTER!" yelled a voice from amidst the battle. Hiccup turned and snarled at the sight of Snotlout as he approached the battle, Hiccup punched an Outcast in the face knocking him out and threw him out of his way as he made his path towards Snotlout, "You murdered my wife and child!" yelled Hiccup, "I'm gonna KILL YOU!" he roared as he attacked Snotlout with his flaming sword. Snotlout parried his attack and punched Hiccup in the face knocking his helmet off.

Hiccup roared and began slashing at Snotlout in an angered frenzy, Snotlout dodged the attacks and stabbed Hiccup in the shoulder. Hiccup snarled and kicked Snotlout away before ripping the blade from his shoulder and casting it aside. Snotlout laughed, "So you faked your death I must say I never thought you had the guts for anything violent. But here we are!" Hiccup growled, "And here is where you will die."

Hiccup wrenched an axe from the body of a fallen Outcast and reignited his Inferno Sword. Snotlout grabbed a shield from another fallen Outcast and held his sword at the ready, "Let's see who the better cousin is Hiccup."

Hiccup and Snotlout charged at each other with the force of stampeding Monstrous Nightmares. Their attacks were ferocious and bore no mercy. Astrid struck down another two Outcasts before she witnessed the battle between the two most feared men in the entire archipelago, maybe the world. The battle between the Dragon Master and the Conqueror. 

The dragons were destroying everything in sight sending smoke and ash into the sky and making the already dark night even darker. Hiccup and Snotlout's swords clashed and Hiccup raised his axe ready to strike only to have it blocked by Snotlout's shield. Snotlout kicked him backwards and Hiccup fell to the ground. Snotlout raised his sword ready to finally kill Hiccup only for an axe to come flying out of nowhere and knock it out of his hand. Astrid picked up a bola and threw it at Snotlout binding him and knocking him over. Hiccup got to his feet and approached Snotlout kicking him and sending him flying across the ground a good six feet.

"So I guess that's us even huh?" asked Astrid as she picked up her axe. "I guess so," said Hiccup as he picked up his discarded sword and reignited it pointing it at Snotlout, "Any final words?"

Snotlout laughed, "Yeah...never let your guard down." Hiccup felt a surge of pain in his side as he looked down to see a dagger in his side. Astrid turned to see Tuffnut laughing as he twisted the dagger making Hiccup roar in pain and collapse. Astrid went to help only to be thrown aside by a pair of strong hands.

Tuffnut pulled the blade from Hiccup's side and rammed it into his other side, he slashed at Hiccup's chest and all Hiccup could do was pitifully swat off the worst of the stabbings. He could feel himself slipping, he could feel his soul leaving him.

"Hiccup, my love," said a voice. Hiccup looked around and his eyes met that of his wife Emily, standing at her side holding her hand was their beautiful daughter Astra. He knew this was his moment, they were here to guide him to Valhalla.

"It's not yet your time my darling Hiccup," said Emily as she knelt down next to him as he bled out on the ground. "I need to be with you," said Hiccup weakly. "No Daddy you have to fight the meanie and win! You promised you'd win!" cried out Astra.

"Besides, it looks like your love needs you," says Emily as she points her hand in the direction of Astrid who is bound in ropes and is being held down by Tuffnut who abandoned Hiccup to death.

"I can never love anyone else Emily," said Hiccup as he grasped her hand. "You need to move on, you need to love again. Now go Dragon Master and save them all!" said Emily. "Kick his butt Daddy!" said Astra as they both faded away as if they were never there.

Hiccup slowly got to his feet, his armor soaked in blood, and his face caked with dirt and grime. He gritted his teeth and limped forwards grabbing the dagger that was still in his side and throwing it through the air stabbing Tuffnut in the back. Tuffnut howled in pain before turning and getting punched in the face by a rage filled Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. Tuffnut fell to the ground, "You can't be alive! I killed you!"

Hiccup punched him in the face, "You can't kill what won't die," snarled Hiccup as he snapped Tuffnut's neck. Tuffnut's body slumped to the ground with his head facing the wrong way. Hiccup pulled the dagger from Tuffnut's back and cut the rope's binding Astrid.

He cast the dagger aside and turned ready to kill Snotlout only to find the bola snapped, "Where the fuck did he go!?" roared Hiccup as he grabbed an injured Outcast from the ground, "Where is your leader!?"

The Outcast gasped for air, "Gone! You'll never catch him!" Hiccup let out a roar like a dragon and snapped his neck. Hiccup threw the man to the ground with a thud.

A dragon's roar can be heard from above and Hiccup looks in it's direction and is mortified by what he sees. Snotlout on the back of a Monstrous Nightmare. "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A DRAGON!" yelled Snotlout, "AND WHEN MY MASTER COMES YOU'LL ALL BURN!"

With those haunting words Snotlout flew off into the darkness leaving the battle ground with a heavy silence, they had won the battle that much was true. But the war, had only just begun. Hiccup looked around the battle field and he saw all of his warriors, dragons and the Arendale troops celebrating the battle.

"Hiccup, we won the battle. We did it," said Astrid as she came to his side. "The battle has been won, but the war...it's not even begun," said Hiccup as he limped towards Stormfly giving her a pat on the snout.

"What do we do about Snotlout?" asked Astrid as she approached Hiccup. "Tonight? Nothing. We found him once we'll find him again..." answered Hiccup.

"Look Hiccup about before...you know when we were-when I said-" stammered Astrid but she was interrupted by Hiccup gently kissing her. Astrid was surprised at first but leaned into the kiss. It took a lifetime for them to get to this point, and in their opinion...it was worth it.