The Fall of Arendale

It was a peaceful and sunny day in Arendale, not a single cloud in the sky and the birds were singing their joyous songs. A light breeze blew through the air cooling down the otherwise warm spring day. Taking advantage of the warm weather was none other than the Queen of Arendale herself; Elsa walked through the town of Arendale greeting her subjects as they went about their normal duties.

"Elsa! Elsa!" called the voice of her sister from behind. Elsa looked over her shoulder with a smile to see her sister running towards her with a smile on her face. "Now what has gotten you so excited my dear sister?" asked Elsa as Anna hugged her. Anna let go and held out her hand displaying a diamond ring, "He proposed!"

Elsa couldn't help but smile at her sister, "I am so happy for you. Kristoff is a good man for you." Anna smiled, "Thank you for your support Elsa." Elsa waved it off, "Come join me on this walk." Anna nodded and joined her sister as they walked along through the kingdom. "Elsa...I know this is going to be a rather touchy subject but..." began Anna only to be interrupted by her sister. "Anna we have been over this. I am not marrying anyone...you know my heart belongs to someone else," said Elsa with a look of emotional pain on her face. "Elsa it's not like you and Hiccup are ever going to get together, he's not interested in a love life," said Anna as she crossed her arms at her sister's behavior.

"Drop it Anna," said Elsa with a slight hint of annoyance in her voice. "Drop what exactly!? The fact that you are in love with a king that is clueless about it!" said Anna in exasperation as they walked towards the docks. "I know he loves me Anna!" said Elsa with anger in her voice. "Well how do you know that!? Because he doesn't seem to show that around anyone else!" retorted Anna as they walked along the docks navigating around the sailors.

"I know because...we spent the night together," said Elsa with a voice just above a whisper. "WHAT!?" yelled out Anna with widened eyes as sailors looked at her with raised eyebrows. "H-How? W-When!" stammered out Anna in a hushed voice when she realized how much attention was on her. "Look we can talk about this later okay, this is not for anyone else to hear," said Elsa with finality. "No you can't get out of this one," said Anna only to see Elsa looking off into the distance with a furrowed brow, "Anna do you see that?"

"Oh you are not changing the subject," began Anna only to have her sister turn her around towards the sea. On the horizon was huge boats unlike anything they had ever seen before, but what sent a chill down their spine was the fact that there were dragons surrounding the boats. "That's not Hiccup," said Elsa with a slight tremble.

"PREPARE THE GUARDS! WE HAVE AN ATTACK COMING!" yelled out Elsa as loudly as she could manage. All the people of Arendale began running attempting to ready themselves for the attack. Elsa ran back towards the castle with Anna following closely, "ELSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" yelled Anna as they ran. "I NEED TO GET TO MY ROOM!" yelled Elsa with desperation lacing her tone.

The doors to the castle fly open wide as Elsa and Anna run into the foyer. "What's so important about your room that you need to get to it right now?" asked Anna as she raced behind her sister as she climbed the large oak staircase. "Hiccup gave me a special horn to call him should I need him, seeing what we are up against I dare say we need him now more than ever," answered Elsa as she marched along the corridor towards her room. Kristoff pelted out of Anna's room with his sword drawn, "I saw the ships and dragons on the horizon," said Kristoff, "I'll go help them hold off the attack."

"No!" shouted Anna, "You could get hurt." Kristoff kissed her, "Better I get hurt rather than you...I love you Anna." Anna sniffed, "I love you too." With a final kiss Kristoff ran off towards the oncoming battle. Elsa threw open the door to her room and approached her dresser picking up a small black box with a red Nightfury emblem carved into the wooden lid. She opened it to reveal a golden horn in the shape of a dragon's tooth.