Daddy the Giant Slayer

Astra P.O.V
I never, ever left the house or my Daddy. He was hurt by a bad man in the village but my Grandpa made the really bad man hurt with his hammer. And the girl that came with grandpa never left my Daddy either. Is she my new mommy? I'd like a mommy! Maybe daddy will marry her when he wakes up and we can be a happy, cuddly family! Oh I can't wait for Daddy to wake up!

Astrid P.O.V
I stayed with Hiccup and his daughter, I stayed by his side as Heather the Healer asked to make sure he was still free of infection and illness whilst she tended to the people of Berk that came with us. I know Fishlegs when he wakes will be happy to see his nerd friend alive and well. In a matter of speaking.

Hiccup has grown into the handsome man that every girl dreams of marrying and in all fairness...I'd tap that. I mean damn he is hot.

Then I notice his daughter looking at me with a curious innocence that I once saw in Hiccup's eyes. It was adorable, but her next sentence threw me.

"Are you my new mommy?"

I panicked, what the hell do I say. I begin to internally freak out and all I can muster to say is, "I'm just a friend of your Dad's from Berk."

"Bewk?"

"Yeah Berk."

She seems to get really excited all of a sudden and begins to bounce around, then she stops and looks at me with those gorgeous emerald eyes.

"Are you Astwid!?"

I nod in response.

"YAY MY NEW MOMMY IS ASTWID! MY DADDY TOLD ME HOW YOU BEAT DWAGONS DAT TWIED TO HUWT MY DADDY CALLED BUNGLEGRUMS! ONE HE NAMED SNOTFACE AND THE OTHER GRUFF AND SNUFF THE IDIOT DWAGON!"

I wad internally laughing at the story. He made up a dragon species and named them after his bullies so I would beat them in the story. That is so Hiccup.

"What do BUNGLEGRUMS look like?" I whisper in a obvious faked excited voice.

"OH DADDY SAYS THAT THEY ARE UGLY HUGE DWAGONS THAT ARE IN W'OVE WIT DEM SELVES, AND DAT DEY ARE WELLY MEAN AND HUWT ODDER PEOPLE BECWAUSE DEY ARE MEANIES," then she giggles and says in a whisper, "He alswo say dey smell like poop."

I sniggered and ran along with the story, "Oh yeah, your daddy was strong and brave but they were mean and tried to outsmart him, but your daddy is the smartest there is so that didn't work. But I saw this and jumped into the fight to help your daddy. Now this is where your daddy left out his bravery."

She leaned in cross legged on the floor with excitement in her eyes, I smiled from the seat and pat my lap to which she hops onto cuddling into my chest with her thumb in her mouth.

"Your daddy makes me seem so brave but in truth I was scared. You daddy saw this and he summoned his new best friend a black dragon called toothless, he used the power of Thor to beat the evil dragons and as much as I'd like to say how amazing I am, your daddy is even more amazing. Did he tell you about the time he defeated a giant!"

The little girl shook her head and looked if possible even more excited.

"Well a long time ago when your Father lived on Berk, a big mean Giant called Snotlout attacked the village. Your daddy stood strong and true and challenges the giant to a duel for Berk. The giant laughed and shouted mean things at your daddy. But he was strong and fearless. I watched as he faced the giant in battle. Your daddy fought like Thor, but he wasnt going to make it through the fight. But then a whistle could be heard..."

Astra looked so excited for the story I was telling her, that I paused and gave her a little cuddle before continuing.

"...out of no where a Night Fury appeared and shot blast after blast at the giant and after a hard fought battle the Dragon Master was born. But he sadly had to leave Berk as he had more work to do for the world. He said his goodbyes and headed off into the sunset."

I can hear steady breathing and I look down to see Astra sleeping soundly. I smile and lift her as gently as possible and take her to her room and lay her down on the bed tucking her in. I paused for a moment and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Before I turned and walked back into Hiccup's room to find him wide awake.

Hiccup P.O.V
I pretended to sleep listening to the stories Astrid was telling my daughter. She was making me seem like a hero. Like some sort of Master of the world. It made me smile. I heard the end of her story and silence. I peeked to see Astrid lifting Astra so gently and leave the room. My heart almost stopped. It was the most adorable scene ever. I was wide awake when Astrid returned.

"So I beat a giant now did I?"

Astrid looks shocked but runs and gives me a deep hug. I feel shocked for a second and return the hug as well. She pulls apart from me and smiles brightly.

"So you made up a dragon about your former bullies?"

"Haha yeah that was a funny story. But now I heard the story of the giant and I must admit Dragon Master organ story was amazing if not accurate."

Astrid laughs and it quickly becomes giggles before she steadies herself. I can't help but notice how beautiful she is, her long blonde hair and her perfect complexion. Her perfect curves as well really got me going. I could feel the blood rushing to a specific area but I couldn't help it.

"Um if you wish maybe I could tell you what happened from when I left Berk," I say in an attempt to distract myself from the raging erection taking place beneath my sheets.

She smiles, "Yeah I'd love to, and by the way your daughter is amazing. She's so cute and curious. Just like how you were when you were a kid."

"Yeah I guess she is alot like me in many aspects but she is also alot like her mother."

Astrid sits down and has a curious look on her face I guess my story starts now then.