Family beach day.

A/n I do not own modern family or any of its characters.

Leahs POV February 19 8:00

I gave lily a call to ask if she would prefer a family beach day or just the two of us and she said if I could get everyone to come then it was fine so I tried my best and finally got everyone to agree to come and we were all meeting at the beach at 10:00 I Stayed at Luke's so we could all use the same car.

"Alex I need the bathroom." I hear Haley scream waking me up. "Just a minute." "Alex I'm a pregnant woman who needs to pee I can't wait a minute!" "I'm nearly done dammit."

"Girls stop shouting." I hear Claire scream from downstairs.

I walk out my room to see what was going on and I accidentally bump into Luke, "Hey babe," Luke says as he catches me in his arms.

"Hi Luke, you ready," I ask as I wrap my arms around his shoulders, having to stand on my tippy toes to reach his lips and peck them. 

"Yeah but by the sounds of it no one else is." He says with a giggle as he turns to look at Haley and Alex fighting then looks back at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Well I have to change." I say with a smirk and I pull him inside the room. He kicks the door closed with his foot.

"Please tell me you brought that same costume from Valentines." He says kissing me on the head.

"Yip."

"Now get out I have to change," I say playfully pushing him away."Do I have to," he says with a smirk as he places his arms around me again.
"Hmm I don't know do you?" I ask as I place my hands on his chest. "Not like I haven't seen any thing I might," he replies in between places kisses down my neck.

"Your not wrong," I say as I twirl him round and push him on the bed. He looks at me shocked then raises an eyebrow. I back up and lock the door before raising my eyebrow right back.

I put on some music and I playfully begin to strip trying to contain my laughter, but I can't contain myself and I get stuck in my shirt, Luke helps me out and soon we are rolling on the floor laughing at my clumsiness.

I put on my costume and a matching cover up and head downstairs to wait for everyone. Luke and I were sitting on the sofa and one by one the whole dunphy household joins us.

"Is everyone ready." Claire asks as she picks up the beach bag from the floor.

"I think so." Phil replies as he take it out her hands to help carry.

"Okay well then let's go we are late again." Claire says as she gestures to the door.

We drove to the beach turns out we were the first ones there we go down and set up our chairs and towels. Soon after everyone arrives.

Luke's POV February 19 10:00

Leah and the kids rushed down to the water and were playing together. She is so good with the kids. God I love her and I can see being with her forever. Her being the mother of my children. The thing is I don't know if she feels the same way.

"Luke come in." Leah says from the water as she gabs Jo and launches him away from her for what must be the hundredth time.

"I don't know." I say as I look at her suspiciously and dip my toe on the water, flinching at the cold.

"Ai come on Luke." Gloria says from the beach chair as she stood tanning for a few minutes.

"Fine." I say and run into the water.

"That's my man." Leah screams as I run down the beach.

I just roll my eyes.

"Hey guys." I say looking at the kids.