Life problems

A/n sorry it's been so long I have been really busy I will try my best to put out chapters at least once a week

I do not own modern family or any of its characters :)

Mitchell's POV April 21 20:15

We rushed to Leahs as fast as we could. As I walked in I saw lily sitting on the couch with a pack of peas on her eye and Leah sitting next to her looking upset.

"Oh my god.Lily what happened!" Cam screams and runs to our daughter.

"I'm fine." "No your not who hurt my baby girl." Cam says clearly mad. "It was nothing."
"Lily what do you mean it's nothing. Your hurt! Who did this to you." I say. "No one." Lily says looking at the floor.

"Lily tell them what happened." Leah says.

"Okay, there is this girl at my school who is super popular and what she says goes. One day for some reason she decided that I was cool enough to be her friend." She says looking at Leah.

"Anyway today all of that changed she said that I was lying to her she then started to go all crazy on me she punched me and then started to say some really mean things eventually she brought you guys into it and I snapped and punched her obviously she punched me back. It turned into a huge fight that I one. I saw the principal out of the corner of my eye so I ran all the way to Leahs and waited till she got home." She explain nervously her eyes not leaving the floor.

"Oh my word lily why did you not come to me I work at the school." Cam says tearing up.

Oh my god she fought with the girl over us this is all our fault. How has she become so distant that she would come to Leah instead of us.

"Yeah we didn't know anything was wrong you said you were spending the night at Bella's when we got the call we were so scared and rushed right over." I say

"Who is this girl and where does she live I am going right over." Cam says

"Dad please don't it is all my fault." "Lily it's not she was mean and started with you. She was asking for it." Leah says. "Exactly, I am going right over there who is she." Cam say.

"Sarah." Lily says quietly.

"Sarah as in peppers niece Sarah?" I asked shocked.

"she Yeah."

"OMG But her uncle is gay why would she say horrible things about us."

"Pepper and her mom haven't spoken in months." Lily replies.

"Wait what. Tell me exactly what's going on. What did she says and what did you say." I say.

Hayley's POV April 22 10:00

Dylan and I recently moved into our new apartment. It's really cute with a small yard and two bedrooms. We still haven't done the babies room yet. We have bought all the furniture but we are only putting it up now. Well at least Dylan is.

"Hayley!" Dylan screams from the bedroom.

"Yeah." I say peaking my head into the bedroom.

"I can't build these cribs alone can you call Luke and get him to come over and help." He says putting the completely wrong pieces together.

"Yeah sure I will get him to come over." I say with a giggle.

I dial Luke's number. Leah picks up. He constantly stays at her house they basically already live together.

"Hey Hayley, Luke's in the shower. What's up?"

"Oh hey Leah are you too able to come over Dylan needs help with the cribs." I say.