We are home

I am so sorry it has been so long I was locked out of account and could not get back in. I hope this chapter will suffice 

I do not own modern family or any of its characters.

Haley POV 

After 4 days in the hospital we are finally allowed home. I have been waiting for this day so long.

"Ready?" Dylan asks the goofiest smile on his face as he holds Alexa in his arms.

"As I will ever be," I say looking down at my beautiful boy he is a perfect copy of Dylan and Alexa looks exactly like me they are beautiful. Perfect.

"Well then let's get going," he says as we walk out of the room.

When we finally get back home I am met with a warm welcome from my whole family.

"Surprise!" They shout in unison pulling me into a group hug.

My mom immediately grabs Jason out of my hands and he grabs her finger with his tiny hand. I smile at the image.

"Let me hold Alexa after all I am her namesake," Alex says a smile spread across her face.

"Can I hold Jason," Leah asks my mother.

"Of course," she carefully places the baby in Leahs arms and a single tear goes down Leahs cheek and lands on Jason's face. She quickly wipes it away. "Sorry babies make me emotional," she says as Luke sits next to her and places a kiss on her head, whispering something to her that none of us can hear.

"Oh please," manny says just loud enough for Luke to hear.

"That's it! How dare you treat my girlfriend like this. She has never done anything to you. I don't get it what's your problem. " Luke says grabbing manny by his collar.

"Really you would choose this slut over me," manny says getting closer to Luke. Leah looks at as if she was saying 'tell them' and calmly walks outside. She is shortly followed by Luke.

"Manny!" Gloria shouts

"What? I don't get it how can she just walk in here and be immediately excepted but as soon as I bring someone home they are not worth it." Manny screams.

"Manny you don't know what that girl has been through but how could you because you are too busy judging her on her appearance," I scream at him.

"Please she probably had the best life ever," he says

I shake my head I have to tell them what she told me and Alex, I knew Luke knew but we were the only ones, "No she didn't Manny, her parents died when she was 6 in a car crash, she was adopted by her moms best friend, because of the incident she put on a lot of weight and didn't care what she looked like. She was seriously bullied but when she was about to start highschool she had enough and lost the weight only to one night be sexually assaulted by a guy she though was her friend. She is not a slut she is brave."

Just then Leah walks back inside with tears in her eyes.

"Leah is this true?" My mom asks shocked.

"Yes, my parents, lily and Theo adopted me after my parents died and my brother , that you met, well he is an adoptive brother. The rest is true too." She held out her wrist, "You see this bracelet it's the last thing my father ever gave me and whenever something significant happens, good or bad, I get a new charm. It reminds me of my past and helps me to prevent it again in the future."

My family looks at her in shock but many just stands there. Who knows what is going through his head.

So Leah is engulfed In hugs from everyone besides Manny.

We talk for the rest of the day but soon they start to leave. Leah quickly pulls me aside. "Thank you, for everything." She says hugging me. I nod not knowing what to say but soon they are gone.

"You okay," Dylan asks hugging me.

"Better now that we are alone," I say and he places his lips on mine, and hugs me surrounding me in his familiar warmth.

I walk upstairs to my room where the crib used to be set up but to my surprise there is nothing there. "Dylan where are thier cribs?" I ask confused.

He places his hands over my eyes, "You will see soon."

He leads me to the room next to ours and takes his hands off of my eyes. I gasp at the sight.

He had decorated the nursery beautifully. In the middle of the room was two gray cribs side by side one with blue linen the other with pink. The walls where painted gray to match the cribs, and had various pictures of us and thier ultrasounds on them. There where lanterns hanging from the ceiling. On each side of the room there was a rocker and changing tables as well as closets for both of the babies. It was beautiful.

"Dylan this is amazing," I say almost in tears

"Thank you but I can't take all the credit, Leah and Alex have been in hear none stop." He says as he kisses my head.

I turn around and place my lips on his, kissing him passionately.

We set the now sleeping babies into thier cribs and I place a kiss on both of thier heads before Dylan takes me into his arms.

"I can't believe this is my life," I say happily.

"I know Hayley Dunphy you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel him release me and when I turn around I find him on one knee.

I gasp, shocked at the sight.

"Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy, from the first time I saw you in the halls at school I knew you where the one. I have never been so happy as when we are together and I have never been so sad as when we are apart. You are already the perfect mother to our beautiful babies. Haley you are my everything and I want it to stay that way forever. Will you marry me?" 

"Yes a million times yes," I say crying.

💕💕💕

A/n Chapter 14❤️ This was not easy to write, but don't worry I can't keep things sad to long even though I know that this may have not been the best time for Dylan to propose. 😏I hope you are enjoying the story so far 💫Leave a comment on what you want to happen between Leah and Luke. :) See you soon.

💕💕💕