What will be will be

A/n I don't own modern family or any of its characters.

Leahs POV  May 1 10:00

I turn on my side to see Luke looking at me and I smile.

"Morning baby." he says smiling back at me.

"Morning roomie." I say as I place a small kiss on his cheek. Today was the day that he was moving in.

He kisses me and then gets up to shower.

"Care to join me my lady."  He asks as he leans on the bathroom doorframe.

"Luke!" I say. As I punch him in the arm.

"What? I just want to shower with my beautiful girlfriend before I go and pick my stuff so that we can move in together." He says holding his hand up in mock Defense.

"Well you do have a way with words." I say sarcastically before following him into the bathroom.

He turns on the shower from behind with one hand while still holding my waist with the other our body's intertwined a single motion away from being one I push him back into the shower and against the wall unable to resist him. I ran my hands down his defined chest leaving kisses along the same path. He tries to move with the pulsating feeling of drawing ever close to me but I put my hands in either side of his waist and push my body against his to prevent his moving. He moans as the kisses get all too close to the place of pure sensitivity. When I get to close I move away teasing him still on my knees. He looks at me with slight frustration and smirks slightly the look of love still in his eye. Unable to resist the urges he quickly picks me up and in one swift motion I'm resting on the small chair like step to one side of the shower. He towers above me in all his beautiful strength and slowly moves down placing kisses all along my body from my collarbone to my lower stomach when he gets low enough he opens my legs and leaves a trail of kisses down my thigh. I cling to the wall as I moan. He moves up slowly reaching an area too sensitive to name. He begins to message me with his tongue my moans growing to an all time high as I vibrate from the tingling sensation. It's nearly over when I move him up and force his bulge inside me. We move up and down together in harmony. The build up continues until I feel a rush inside me and just like that we finish together, still intertwined. I move his face to be right in front of mine and kiss him as of it were the last one I would ever receive.

Claire's POV May 1 10:00

Oh god today's the day my little boy moves out. I was really sad but happy at the same time. The house was all to us but my kids were all grown up. I mean Haley is going to be a mom herself. Oh god sometimes I wish they were all still my little babies.

"Claire are you okay." Phil says rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm just a little sad but I'll be fine." I lie I don't want him to stress about me.

"You sure because when Luke and Leah told us they were moving in together you nearly started crying."  He says as he places a kiss on my head.

"Yeah it's just When Luke leaves it means all my kids are grown up. It's hard." I say as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I know honey I feel  the same way but you know he is safe and happy with Leah." H says as he sits down next to me and takes my hands in his.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Can you get it Phil?"  I say as I wipe a stray tear away.

"Yeah sure." He says squeezing my hand as he gets up.

"Hey dad." I hear Luke say from the doorway.

"Hey mister dunphy." Leah says.

"Hey guys, how many times do I have to tell you call me Phil." He says as he ushers them inside.