01

"India bring yo ass on girl," My friend Yasmin yelled from the living room

"India bring yo ass on girl," My friend Yasmin yelled from the living room. "My damn car gon' die fuckin wit you,"

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself, adding one last swipe of lip gloss to my mouth.

She's been rushing to go to this damn party since we decided to go.

It doesn't take her long to get ready but me? If i could spend a whole day getting ready i'd still find something to change.

"You ready?" She said standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Yeah," I sighed walking into the living room.

Before leaving I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket.

When we got in the car she had me plug my phone into the Aux.

"And don't play none of that slow shit, not tryna be in my feelings tonight,"

Girl, shut up.

Yasmin always had something to say about my music. But I get it, we turning up tonight so I'll switch it up for the one time.

I went to apple music and played my rap playlist. Which is basically all the songs my older brother Angelo listens to.

It's not that I don't like rap, it's just not my speed and I can't relate to the shit they be talking 'bout.

"Aye, i fucks wit' it. who is this?" Yasmin asked swaying to the beat and watching the road.

"Um," I paused to check my phone. "Lud Foe"

I texted Angelo letting him know I'm going to a party and I'll call him if any crazy shit goes down.

"Who you ova there texting," Yasmin laughed looking down at my phone.

"Girl, Angelo," I shook my head.

"Awe, tell his fine ass i said hey," She smirked.

I just shook my head at her, she was a mess.

We finally pulled up to the apartments. I was surprised we even found a parking spot cause it was deep out here.

"Well, let's see what they talking bout in here," Yasmin sighed turning her car off.