08

— INDIA SIMONE

— INDIA SIMONE

"good morning," kentrell rolled over, his eyes smiling at me.

i was already awake, admiring his sleeping body. after last night my mind was racing and i couldn't sleep.

"how you sleep," i asked.

"best i done slept since i came home. for ah' virgin you did yo' thang," he smirked.

my cheeks heated up and i wanted to hide my face from him. i didn't think i would lose my virginity like that. it was an amazing time and i wish i could go back.

i was pretty sure tayvion would be the one to take it. do i feel bad for cheating? hell yeah. but i didn't care about that right now.

this was me and kentrell's little secret and we were gonna keep it that way. he made me feel things i didn't know i could feel.

we went for three rounds last night and me trying to get up right now wasn't gonna happen.

"shit where my clothes at," kentrell chuckled raising up from the bed.

"you finna leave?" i pouted.

"nah," he leaned down kissing my lips. "ain't leaving unless you want me to,"

i groaned as i sat up on the edge of my bed. my thighs and my lower abdomen ached.

"sore ain't it?" i heard kentrell snicker. "you fin' hop in the shower?"

"yeah, i got class at one," i sighed walking into my bathroom turning on the water to brush my teeth.

i took a glimpse in the mirror, admiring my naked body. bite marks and hickies covering my neck and chest.

"what made you put all these on me?" i asked kentrell as he walked past me to take a piss.

i scrubbed my teeth with my toothbrush and made sure to brush my tongue.

"left my mark on you, letting that nigga tayvion know you belong to me," he smiled finishing his business and waiting for me so he could wash his hands.

after i was done i turned on the shower water, i tried not to make it too hot. i grabbed a towel and wash rag from my bathroom closet.

i laid the towel on my sink before hopping in the shower. i shut my dark blue shower curtain and began to let the water come over me.

pumping my dove body wash into my rag and began washing up.

"bae? you mind if i hop in wit' you?" i heard kentrell ask.