04

I filled up my cup wit' some mo' Hennessy

I filled up my cup wit' some mo' Hennessy. My mind been on some otha' shit lately and I just needed some to take me off the edge. I laid back on my bed feeling good and relaxed not having a worrying bone in my body.

"Hea' mane," Joe said passing me the blunt.

"Y'all going to that luh party tomorrow night?" I asked before inhaling the smoke from the blunt.

"You ain't missed ah party since you been outta jail," Three joked shaking his head as he sat back in his seat. "Might need ta chill out bro,"

"Man fuck allat, tomorrow never promised to no damn body. I'ma party, smoke, drank, and fuck all the hoes I want til I die," I laughed, taking another hit and passing it to Ben.

"Nigga gon' fuck til his dick fall off," Joe shook his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"Shit, why not?" I raised my hands up. i ain't see nothing wrong wit' it. Everybody had these principles on not having too many bodies. But my shit was clean and I make sure I put a Jimmy on before I slide in anything.

"I ain't mad atchu' slime. If I ain have a girl I be on the same shit," KD rubbed his cheek, trying not to smile but it crept up on his face.

"Shit, I want a girl, but I ain't met nobody that's worth cuffin'," I scratched the nape of my neck. "These Baton Rouge bitches is all the same,"

"Or maybe you don't take the time to get to know em', yo horny ass just be wanting to fuck and dip on dey ass," Three shrugged his shoulders.

"Nigga, I ain't tryna hea' that shit. Say, whea' the blunt at?" I asked taking a sip from my double cup.

"KD dumbo lookin' ass ova here just babysitting, nigga ain't even smoke the muhfucka yet," Ben shook his head.

Joe grabbed the blunt from KD and passed it to me, I shoulda just brought my own shit. These niggas take forever to pass the blunt and I wasn't fucking wit it,"

"I don't even want the shit, I'm straight," I said finishing up my drink and walked out to the porch.

This the best I done felt since I got home. I just need to hit up the studio so I can be back on my bullshit foreal. There's money to be made and I can't start slackin' already.

But shit, I gotta wait, my producer ain't gone be in town for another month or some shit like that. He been distant since I got out but he missing out on the dough I'll hit the next nigga up so I can record.

"Trell," I heard my mama yell, busting through my door. "Yo lil friends gotta go, got my whole house smelling like weed. I told you I was bout to have company,"

"So have yo company, ain't nobody hurting you," I smacked my lips yawing and stretching my body as I got up from the bed.