44

— INDIA SIMONE

"it's hot as fuck out hea'," kentrell cussed as we walked out of the hotel building going towards the water

"i told you," i smirked untying my cover up dress so my body could breathe.

"uh, tie that shit back up," kentrell chuckled trying to tie me back up and i swatted his hands.

"it's hot, let me breathe. you got ya damn bird chest out i ain't say nothing bout that," i mugged him and began to laugh.

"yeah aight keep on," he wiped his nose with his thumb and smirked.

"you not gon do nothing," i laughed. "but i'm tryna get in this water bae, come on,"

i pulled his arm towards the pool and as soon as we made it we damn near turned back around.

everybody and they mama was in the pool. it was packed in and around the water. i just looked at kentrell and he looked back at me.

"where we going?" i laughed shaking my head.

"hell, ion know. i'm tryna get in some water though. it's too hot to go walk around. we can drive out and try to find something," he slapped his hands together.

when we got back to the room i threw on some shorts on over my swim suit and kept my dress on.

afterwards we made it to the car and started driving out. we passed the beach after getting directions from a guy that owned a bike shop.

he was telling us about a waterfall not too far from him. and it was a good thing we brought extra clothing.

we pulled up, the drive was probably ten to fifteen minutes away from our hotel. it was nobody here and the sound of the waterfall made me want to get closer.

"it's so pretty," i walked by kentrell and walked through the trail.

the man told us to be careful getting to the waterfall, it had some slippery spots and some people didn't listened and ended up in a hospital.

"it is, i bet that water feel good as hell too," kentrell pressed his lips together as he looked down at me. "get ready to get pushed in,"

"the water is shallow baby," i rolled my eyes. "we can use these rocks to get in and out,"

we walked around to the rocks and started to step down off into the water.

"it's cold," i clenched onto kentrell's body, my whole body tensing up to the temperature.

"it feel good baby, come on," he placed me on his hip as he moved deeper into the water.

after awhile i grew familiar with the water kentrell put me on my feet. we moved around closer to the water that fell from above.

"here, the water won't be as cold once it goes over your head," kentrell pulled me close to him and chuckled as the water hit my face.

i pressed my head against his chest as we stood underneath the waterfall. i listened to his heart as it skipped a few beats. it was peaceful and all i wanted to do was stay here with him for as long as we could.

no phones were here to distract us, nobody was around to bother us. it was just me and my man and as lovely as it was i didn't want
it to end.

the birds were chirping and the water splashing, it was slowly causing me to fall asleep.

kentrell rubbed his hands up and down my back as he laid his chin on my head.

"i love you and i can't wait to marry you," he rubbed his fingers through my wet hair. "i'm so proud ah how far we made it. we got out of baton rouge, we traveling and doing shit i never thought i'd be doing. i thought i was gon' end up in jail or dead. i thought i wasn't gon' get the chance to show you i ain't playing bout you. my little boy ways have turned into a grown man mentality. you changed me for the better and i thank you for it. i'm greatful to have you in my life. you push me to do better and shown me a type of love i neva' had. i can't wait to make you my wife man you have no idea,"

"i love you trell, you've taught me things and believed in me when nobody else did. i've lost my mama and my daddy and i still continued to love, you helped me through some rough patches and we've had some crazy ass moments but we got through and we still here,"

after conversing and speaking great things coming soon in the future, i decided to drop the bomb on him.

it's something i found out before getting on the plane the other day. i wasn't expecting this and i don't think he's ready.

everything was changing drastically, my face, my body, even my appetite was different.

"kentrell," i sighed pulling out of the tight grip he had me in.

"wassup baby?" he licked his lips and pressed them together.

"got some big news, i don't know how to tell you," i gritted my teeth nervously.

"by telling me india, i know yo ass ain't keeping no secrets from me," he scolded me with his dark orbs.

i breathed out deeply, considering i didn't even believe what i was about to say. but after getting more than one second opinion i was more than shocked.

"what is it? you don't wanna marry me? we can postpone the wedding baby it ain't a problem. especially since it's yo mama's birthday, i know it's ah emotional day for you,"

"trell, it's not that," we had talked about it so much that i'm not as emotional about my mom's death as i was.

it hurts i can't touch her and it also hurts that she or my dad won't be attending my wedding next year. but it's all in God's plan and they'll be there in spirit.

"simone baby, what's up with you?" he raised an eyebrow looking down at his reflection in the water and back to me.

"i'm pregnant,"

-

free my nigga kentrell the long way 😩💯

ahhhh y'all probably saw it coming lmao and yes she is pregnant i know it's common in most fanfics but it's gone bring more
drama.

so what y'all want?

a boy? 💙

or a girl? 💕