03

"Girl, you did what?" Yasmin yelled into the phone, looking at me with big eyes

"Girl, you did what?" Yasmin yelled into the phone, looking at me with big eyes. I had FaceTimed her cause she was the only girlfriend I had and I needed to get this load off my chest.

"I know, I feel bad," i sighed. "Should I just tell Tay?"

"Fuck naw, he's gone be pissed," she shook her head and gritted her teeth tightly.

"Mane," I covered my face and just shook my head. "I feel real fucking bad,"

"As you fuckin' should! And you know Kentrell used to be a hoe so why give into it?"

"Girl," I smacked my lips together. "It was an in the moment thing, I wasn't worried about anything," I held in my laugh and reminisced that whole moment, I just wanted to go back. His lips felt like the belonged on mine.

"Well, be careful, I knew you still had a soft spot for him when you saw him the other night but that man's a walking disease," she sighed. "I gotta go, Zyon just got out of practice and I have to go pick him up. I'll text you,"

"Aight bye," I breathed out while hopping out of my bed to go get me something to drink.

"Hey baby," Nanny said from the couch, her eyes glued to the TV.

"Hey, what you watching?" I asked looking at it along with her before opening the fridge.

"Oh just some show, waiting for Empire to come on," she turned her head as she spoke.

"you still watch that? i stopped watching after the second season," i laugh grabbing the box of orange juice.

"oh it's good, i love it," she smiled at the tv.

"i'll come watch it with you, see what you talking 'bout" i went and sat on the couch with my juice.

"where's angelo?" i asked looking around.

"he went out with some friends, he said he'd be back,"

well damn, he didn't let me know he was going anywhere. any other time he'd tell me he was leaving.