28

— INDIA SIMONE

"don't make me come all the way to the fucking bahamas, india

"don't make me come all the way to the fucking bahamas, india. you know better than that shit," angelo ranted. "you can't build no relationship off being sneaky and lies. i get you and kentrell were glued to the hip as kids but y'all are in a relationship and if you don't see a future with him don't waste that mans time,"

"you're right," i pressed my lips together. "love you bubba,"

"love you too," he spoke softly indicating that he'd calmed down. "now i'll call you after this session, and i finally got my new equipment so thank you fa' that,"

"you're welcome, anything to make sure you do nothing but good things. but i gotta go,"

"aight, bye sis,"

"bye lo lo," i said before hanging the phone up.

i looked in the mirror one last time before heading out, kentrell standing in the doorway watching my every move.

"you look fine bae," kentrell sighed. "now come on,"

i pulled my bralette up one last time, it was too big for my chest but it was also too late to change out of it. i pushed my glasses above my head and walked out of the door waiting on kentrell to follow behind me.

his hand gripped my ass as he moved closer to me. "you gone make me cancel the dinner and i'a just have to eat you fa tonight,"

kentrell's raspy voice sent vibrations all through my body. the way he talked, the deliverance of his words left goosebumps on my skin. i grabbed his neck and pulled him close to me, pecking his lips more than one time.

"so we gone go to this aquarium, get food and then what else you tryna do?" kentrell licked his lips as he held the car door open for me.

"i mean, they got a club here. we could go see about that later tonight," i suggested, just shrugging my shoulders.

"aight baby,"

once he hopped into the car we were on our way to the zoo. i hadn't been to the zoo since my fifth grade field trip and it wasn't the best trip i've taken. it was good for everyone, but it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

"can't believe you really fell on ya' face like that," kentrell chuckled reminiscing. "and you ain't even want my help, had everybody looking,"

"i hated that damn field trip, and it was so hot out there," i blew out, looking at kentrell.

"ain't nobody tell yo' ass to wear long sleeves simone,"

"you know what," i scolded him. "fuck you,"

"shit, when? i'a give it to you right now," he licked his lips.

i watched the uber drivers head turn facing us, well kentrell. he just bugged his eyes at the man and the man continued to drive, just shaking his head as he turned his radio up.