15

— INDIA SIMONE

"i brought all of you here to discuss how i'd be splitting up the inheritance," desmond sighed

"i brought all of you here to discuss how i'd be splitting up the inheritance," desmond sighed. i could tell it was a touchy subject for him but he had to talk about it.

we've been talking a little ever since he came to the house. i'm still upset but i appreciate him for at least making an effort for the rest of the time he has left.

the one thing i hated the most about this situation was i had to find out i was related to yasmin deeper than i thought.

she's my evil half-sister but i ignore her and acknowledge my younger siblings. one was sixteen and the other was only thirteen.

this man had all girls and wasn't in any of our lives. we needed a man to show us what a real man was. i feel like if i would've had one of those in my life things would be different.

but i didn't want anything to change. things couldn't get any worse for me.

"india, since you're the oldest i'm giving you fifty percent of the money and yasmin, you will be splitting the rest of your money with your younger sisters,"

"that's not even fair, you gone give her the full fifty and i gotta share?" yasmin's eyes widened and her head tilted as she looked at desmond.

"like i said, she is the oldest and 300,000 should be enough for you three every 2 years. it really shouldn't matter. you could just be grateful and accept it. india was on my will first then it was you yas."

"she doesn't know how to be grateful and doesn't appreciate anything anybody does for her. and i'll just split what i get with them. yasmin isn't gonna divide the money, because she's fucking selfish." i smacked my lips.

i wasn't too worried about the money, especially since i've spent quality time with him. the money was nice but it's not about that. i know some would fight to have a million to themselves but i'm starting a business and three hundred thousand is decent for jumpstarting my own shit.

"you know what, i'll just split i-"

"bitch, i wasn't speaking to you so stay over there and kiss that man's ass. i'm not taking this nigga's money. i don't fuck with him and i don't give a fuck about him dying. he can die right now and i wouldn't give a fuck. fuck you and your money, i'm good," yasmin snarked, crossing her legs in her seat.

"you so fucking pitiful. you really finna sit here and tell this man you don't give a fuck about him dying. i don't care if he wasn't around or not you wrong as hell for wishing death on him. you a raunchy ass bitch for that and that shits not cool, at all. you need fucking help,"

"nah, i'm just keeping it real and you just one of them fake ass bitches, stay kissing everybody ass and wanna act like you on top of yo' shit but you not. you a phony ass, basic ass hoe. how you jump from dick to dick in a matter of months?"