50

— INDIA SIMONE

i woke up to kentrell's loud ass snores, i tried to move but he was taking up the bed

i woke up to kentrell's loud ass snores, i tried to move but he was taking up the bed. my bump was getting bigger and it was uncomfortable laying on my side but i can no longer lay on my belly.

my hand slapped against kentrell's chest making the snoring stop. "what the fuck,"

"yo' snoring gone wake the babies up," i pushed him over. "and you taking up all the space on the bed scoot over that way,"

"yeen have to slap me hard tho, shit. aggressive ass luh' girl," he smacked his lips. "shit burning,"

"i'm sorry baby," i rubbed on his chest, his hands gripping my ass as i laid my head on him.

"baby," i heard his deep voice speak calmly.

"yes?" i looked up at him.

"i'm scared," his hands traveled up my back.

"about?" i raised an eyebrow. "i ain't ever known you to be scary."

"to be a daddy bae, this shit moving fast. we having two babies at once, gotta find a crib to fit everybody in it, gotta keep my eyes open cause niggas out here tryna kill me," he shook his head. "i don't want you stressed out bout nothing and i swear i'm tryna get a deal but nobody wanna sign me. bear wit me baby, i know i done did some fuck shit these past few months but i promise i got us,"

"and i got you, just chill out," i kissed him quickly. "and you so worried bout a deal when you can just be independent. you got millions of fans out there fuck a deal. just manage yo' money the right way. these labels don't love you they just wanna use you and take your money, leaving you wit' pennies,"

"ion know why i ain't think about that, i probably got racks i don't even know about. i been independent releasing shit on youtube and apple music. i wonder if i got some checks waiting on me," he moved his hand under his head and looked over to me.

"check them emails," i smiled up at him. "but we really gotta quit putting off the house hunting. i'm not tryna be eight months in and moving shit in a house,"

"yeah, we can go tomorrow bae," he licked his lips."

there were taps on the bedroom door, kendell peeked his head through the door. "what y'all in here doing?"

"what it look like nigga?" kentrell blew out. "what you want?"

"look like y'all ain't doing shit, i ain't interrupt nothing so i was wondering if y'all wanted to do that family time stuff," he held his head down.

"why all of a sudden?" i raised an eyebrow. "you ain't ever wanna kick it wit' us,"

"right and i thought you worked today," kentrell added.

"you thought wrong bitch, now get y'all lazy asses up. i got something i wanna show y'all," he flashed a bright smile and ran off.

we got up from our bed and with the help of kentrell we both made our way to the living room.