#2

Harry was sick of it. He wanted to stop, but he didn't know how to do it without being rude.

His stomach roared in protest as he continued, and he felt a strong need to vomit.

He finally gathered the courage to put an end to it.

"Mrs Weasley, I'm full. You may stop giving me food, please."

"Nonsense-" Mrs Weasley started, but stopped when she saw the green tinge to Harry's face. "All right, dear, but tell me if you need more."

Harry nodded, even though he very well knew he wouldn't be needing food for the next five hours.

He sat back, watching as Ron finished his last waffle, Hermione chiding him for eating so much.

He was about to leave to take a bath when he heard sharp pecks on the window. Harry turned to the window next to him and spotted four owls.

His heart broke a little when he saw them. His heart broke when he saw the owls, because among them, was a snowy white owl, its white feathers shining in the sunlight.

And that owl wasn't his.

That owl wasn't Hedwig, because Hedwig died because of him.

All because of him.

Nevertheless, Harry stood and opened the window, allowing the four owls in.

"What is it?" Ron asked, his mouth full.

"Honestly, Ronald. Don't chew with your mouth full," Hermione scolded. "It's probably fanmail, Harry."

"No, it isn't," Harry said, his thumb tracing over the seal on the envelope that bore the Hogwarts crest. "It's from Dumble- McGonagall."

Ginny snatched one of the letters from Harry and opened it, reading through the letter.

"What does it say?"

"We're going back to Hogwarts."

Molly entered the living room, expecting her four children to be eating, but was shocked to see them standing still, mouths opened.

She went to ask what was wrong, but the room turned chaotic as Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny talked all at once.

"This is so exciting! We can finally learn more without having to worry that Voldemort's going to kill you, Harry!"

"Bloody hell! I thought I was done with school!"

"Yes! I can use all the stuff I bought at Zonko's!"

"I wonder who's the new DADA teacher..."

"Quiet!" Molly yelled. "What's going on?!"

"We're going back to Hogwarts!" Hermione exclaimed excitedly.

"I didn't think you'd want to go back, after all you've been through. That school holds bad memories," Molly frowned, although she was delighted that her children could return to Hogwarts, allowing them to learn more and make better memories.

The four teenagers fell silent as they remembered all the bad memories they had at the school, from the war to Ginny studying in a school with absolutely no freedom.

It was a surprise none of them had gone insane yet.

"No, it's a good thing. We can start anew on our 8th year and make better memories," Harry said, though he didn't know if he was convincing his friends or himself.

Hogwarts used to be a place where he felt safe, like all the bad things that could happen could never reach him.

But each year, every event led him to think differently.

Hogwarts was where he belonged, but it wasn't safe.

So many things had happened in Hogwarts, even though Hagrid had once said it was the safest place in the world besides Gringotts, although both places had been invaded.

The Philosopher's Stone, the Basilisk, Peter Pettigrew, Cedric's death, the Ministry attack, Dumbledore's death and finally, the Battle of Hogwarts.

Did the bad memories overpower the good ones? Harry didn't know.

He didn't know what to think. He was going back to Hogwarts.

He was going back to the place that held so many good memories, the place that felt like home.

He was going back to the place that reminded him of bad times, the place that a war had begun.

He was going back, and Harry Potter was excited.

But he was also scared.

"Mummy! Mummy! Look! Its Harry Potter!"

Harry smiled at the child, but ignored the stares parents gave him. He barely needed to block out the sound of whispers around him; it was already so familiar to him that it became normal.

"Come quickly, you four, before the paparazzi come," Molly warned, rushing Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny into Flourish and Botts to purchase their books. "I'm going to buy some food for Pigwidgeon."

After a few moments, the four were done choosing their necessary books. Harry and Ron were separated from the girls because of the crowd, so they decided to pay first using Harry's money.

They walked towards the counter, carefully making their way through so as they didn't attract attention, when a boy stumbled and crashed into them.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed as he fell to the floor, Harry right next to him.

The boy regained his balance and grinned; a lopsided mischievous smile that reminded Harry so much of Fred and George.

"Sorry, man. Wasn't watching where I was going," he said, his hand scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oi, Travis! Next time don't tickle me!"

The boy who Harry assumed was Travis laughed, running away to join two other girls, the blonde one having met Hermione, the both of them conversing while the brunette and Ginny laughed with Travis as he joked around. Another boy was behind them, looking at books briefly, everyone once and awhile glancing their way.

"Oh, you're still on the ground," the boy muttered, seeming to realise Harry and Ron laying on the floor, watching him. "Let me help you up."

Mystery boy pulled the boys up, having almost no trouble despite Ron's appetite adding to his weight.

"Sorry again for knocking you guys over," he said, extending his arms. "What're your names?"

Harry felt alarms blaring in his head, telling him not to trust the boy. He gave off a powerful aura, as if warning people to back off. He was strong and intimidating, yet awfully kind. Harry didn't know whether to trust him or not.

He decided on the former, though he still felt slightly suspicious.

"I'm Ron. Ron Weasley."

"And you?"

Harry realised both Ron and the boy were looking at him curiously, as if wondering what he was thinking.

"I'm Harry Potter," he said, grasping the boy's hand firmly, the latter's eyes widening as he recognised the name.

"Hey Harry, Ron," he nodded. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Percy Jackson."

A/N: ooh they're meeting! also, I'll be following the british keyboard, so if the demigods say "mum" instead of "mom", don't attack me. oh and I'm in no way calling ron fat lol, he just eats a lot ;p