#19

"All of them are missing," Harry groaned as he, Hermione, Ron and Ginny looked around Hogwarts, trying to find Travis. They gave up their search, but then continued it not long after at an attempt to find Percy, Annabeth, Katie, Nico or even the new guy, Will. They were hoping for at least some kind of information to put their minds at ease.

"Where could they have gone?" Ginny pondered, running her finger through her ginger hair in annoyance. They didn't need Travis ratting them out after Harry had (foolishly) informed him of the little demon in his head.

"Potter, go to the secret passage under the Astronomy Tower. It will answer your questions."

"Will they be there?" he demanded.

"Oh, more than likely," it said gleefully. He didn't like the tone the Eidolon used, but he decided to take his chances.

"How about the secret passage under the Astronomy Tower?" Harry suggested, earning himself confused looks from his friends.

"What secret passage?" Ron asked.

"I don't know, I heard about it from somewhere, but I forgot..." Harry lied. He pulled out the Marauder's Map. "Maybe it's on here... Nope."

Hermione arched her brows. "So it's a new thing that was added after your dad went to school, Harry?"

"I guess," Harry said, although he felt like the secret passage- which sounded absolutely stupid, like it belonged to a fairytale- was just built. He didn't know when, but he had a strange feeling that it had never been there before they returned for Hogwarts that year.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go check it out."

Everyone stood, walking towards the tower that would cause them a lot of trouble.

But they didn't need to know that.

To everyone's surprise, when Katie kicked the wall, it rumbled and shook. She yelped and jumped back as she watched the wall lift ever so slightly. The gap was large enough that she could slide through it, but it was too small to allow two people at once.

"Who's up first?" she panted as she caught her breath, her heart racing.

"I'm the sick one, let's go," Percy grinned.

Will pulled him back. "No way. I am not allowing that. Do you know how long it took for you to get better?"

"Then I'll do it," Nico volunteered, stepping up.

"Oh, I don't think so," Will said as he pushed Nico away from the entrance. "You're not allowed to go first either."

"I'll do it! I was going to, anyway. Gods, you guys are tiresome," Annabeth said, rolling her eyes. She tied her hair into a ponytail and slid in.

"Are you okay?" Percy called out.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The floor's not even that far down," Annabeth huffed. "Hurry up and get your butts down here."

Once everyone was in the passage, it closed after them. It raised no alarm between the demigods as they were used to creepy places trapping them in with apparently no way of getting out.

When you were a demigod, you were taught to expect to worst.

Percy observed at his surroundings in the semi-darkness, pulling out Riptide. The glow of the celestial bronze blade allowed them to see a tad bit more.

"Wish we had flaming Valdez right now."

No one made a comment on Percy's quip. In fact, the mood seemed to become solemn.