#20

There was a scream coming from nearby. All of them could recognise it- the voice of Travis Stoll.

"Travis!" Annabeth shrieked, stumbling to the direction of the sound as she fumbled for her sword. The demigods whipped out their weapons, the wizards already had their wands out, seeing as they had used their wands for 'lumos'.

"Why do you guys have swords?!"

Nico glanced at Ron. "Combat is easier than learning spells to us."

Ron accepted his answer, already experiencing many strange things the past few weeks, and followed the rest as they sprinted into a dark room.

"All of us are together now," Luna said, her voice cold and steely, her expression vacant. She stood at the middle of the room alone, with both wand and weapon in hand.

"Luna? Where are we-"

"No questions!" Luna barked. It was rather odd for the group to witness, for the girl was usually calm. "I'm here to get rid of you!"

Harry's eyes glossed over, his face falling slack. "We're here to get rid of you."

"Look... I don't want to hurt you guys," Percy said through gritted teeth. He surveyed the group, waiting for the third one to step out.

"We will kill you," Katie laughed maliciously.

"Katie!" Annabeth cried. She looked between her new best friends and her half-sister, picturing having to fight them. Her fists balled up at the thought.

"We have no choice," Nico grumbled, pointing his Stygian Iron sword at Harry. "We have to fight them."

"That'd be no use!" Percy protested. "We need Piper!"

"There's no time!" Ron argued, still confused by the situation. "And, again, who's Piper?!"

Will nocked an arrow. "A girl from camp. She can help get rid of the Eidolons."

"You are all foolish! Piper McLean cannot save you," Harry smirked. Will pulled back the arrow.

"What did you do to her?!" he growled.

"Oh, nothing much. Our master sent a horde of monsters after her. She will be busy fighting them alone," Luna smiled.

"It won't take long before Jason notices," Annabeth said, her grip on the hilt of her sword getting tighter by the second. Her knuckles turned white.

"But what if Camp Jupiter needs help? He cannot turn away from his original camp when they need him to solve a few 'problems'," Harry mused.

Percy took a step forward threateningly. "Reyna and Frank would never allow that."

"Shame those two are on a quest together to retrieve items for the Gods," Katie sighed, faking her sympathy.

"I am terribly confused but give Harry back!" Ginny roared. There was a hint of fear in her voice. She had been possessed before, she didn't want both her best friend and boyfriend to experience it as well. She wanted to save Harry and Luna.

"It's not only about taking Harry's body, Gin. You can't just simply take Harry's soul and force it back into his body," Hermione whispered harshly, holding her hand out in order to stop Ginny from jumping the possessed.

Ginny cracked her knuckles. "Oh yeah? I'm up for a challenge."

"It's no time for your antiques, Ginny," Annabeth hissed. "I appreciate it, but I'll call someone who can actually help."

"Enough talking. We won't allow you to reach a child of Aphrodite," Luna snarled.

"What can I say," Percy said, shrugging his shoulders, "I like breaking the rules."