#51

"You know, we need a cool name for ourselves," Ginny said. They were reaching a train station, where, to the wizards' astonishment, a direct train could take them from Scotland to London.

"Like the Golden Trio," the Golden Trio referenced simultaneously.

"Yeah, but a cooler name." Ginny stuck out her tongue.

"We were literally named after a number," Percy complained, because the Golden Trio sounded cooler than the Seven.

"How about the Demizards?" Connor kissed his  fingers, imitating a chef. "Sounds like a masterpiece."

Annabeth scrunched her nose. "Sounds like a lizard."

"Not like you have a better idea," Connor challenged.

"Wiz-gods," Annabeth said. She cringed immediately. "It's gross but hey, the word 'god' is there. Makes us sound powerful."

"Why are we trying to make a ship name for wizards and demigods?" Neville inquired, remembering the time a Hufflepuff had combined his and Luna's names to form Nuna.

"Yeah, the Golden Trio wasn't a ship name," Ron reminded them.

"The WD squad," Percy announced out of the blue.

"No," everyone else said.

"Who's even part of this group?" Grover questioned, because he was technically a newcomer and was neither a wizard nor demigod.

"Everyone is," Luna smiled enthusiastically. "Even if you're a witch, a demigod, a satyr or a nargle."

"What's a nargle?" Connor asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar.

"Why, they're all around us!" Luna explained briefly. "We should call ourselves the Nargle Protectors. It's cute."

"Or the Super Squad," Katie contributed.

Ginny blew a raspberry. "Cliché!"

"Orange Orangutan," Travis blurted out. "Fiery Fallout. Lame Laminators."

"Are we seriously going along with random words now?"

"The Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Squad," Travis persisted.

"That's gonna be a pain in the arse to say," Hermione noted.

"The Musty Musketeers."

"Travis, no," Annabeth said slowly, like he was a child and she a parent trying to stop her kid from eating a battery. "We're not going to let ourselves be known as musty mustketeers."

"I mean, it's not that bad of a name," Percy muttered.

"If anyone says I'm part of the Musty Musketeers, I will literally die," Annabeth deadpanned, making the rest of the Musty Musketeers to laugh at her exaggeration.

"The Summer Ditch?" Neville voiced out at last. "Summer because we met at the beginning of autumn, and because our biggest adventure yet will start in the summer."

"And ditch?"

"Demigod and witch," Neville shrugged. "Equal representation; both genders."

"I like it." Ginny clapped her hands, like the decision was final. "Also, ditch sounds like bitch. We're gonna be those bitches."