#13

"Okay, today I'll be giving a test on Greek Mythology, just to see where most of you are at," Nico announced, glancing at his friends. "Don't worry if you fail, I doubt many will score high."

"Professor, are we only learning Greek Mythology?" Travis asked innocently. "How about Roman Mythology? Or-"

"We'll be starting with Greek Mythology first, Mr Stoll. Please be quiet."

Percy had a twinkle in his eyes. "Why? Do you favour the Greeks over the Romans?"

"Mr Jackson, I will not hesitate to deduct points from your house," Nico snapped. He watched with satisfaction as Percy sank further into his chair, rolling his eyes and muttering under his breath.

"Anyway, I'll be handing out the tests now. There are only a few questions. You have half an hour."

The class exchanged looks with their friends, nervously pulling out their quills and ink. They wrote down their name as Nico handed the test paper to them.

Percy grinned as Nico reached his table. He shot a wink that made Nico scowl. Nico walked away, and Percy focused on the paper in front of him.

1. Who defeated Medusa?

Percy had the urge to write his name down, last name and all. He did defeat her after all. He wondered if Nico would mark him right or not, since it was true, but not stated in the books.

However, he resisted the temptation and wrote down the correct name.

Answer: Perseus

2. Name the 12 Olympian Gods.

Percy snorted softly to himself. He didn't know what he had expected in the test, but it was awfully easy. He supposed living in a world with myths coming to life helped.

Answer: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus

3. What is the name of the Goddess of the Hearth?

Percy smiled. Of course Nico had found a way to sneak Hestia into his test.

Answer: Hestia

4. Who was the teacher of all Greek Heroes?

He rolled his eyes. It was way too easy.

Answer: Chiron

5. Who gave up their throne in Olympus for another God? Name these two Gods.

Percy raised an eyebrow. Fitting Hestia into his test twice? Apparently Nico had a favourite goddess. Percy wasn't aware of that.

Answer: Hestia gave up her throne, Dionysus took it.

6. Name one important statue of Athena.

Well, he knew this. Annabeth went on a quest for it for Hades's sake.

Answer: The Athena Parthenos

7. What is the lucky number of the Greeks, and why?

Percy smirked. Chiron had lectured him on this before.

Answer: Three. It represents Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, known as the Big Three.

8. Name five monsters in Greek Mythology.

SEA GREEN [PERCY JACKSON X HARRY POTTER]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara