#18

Travis stumbled and fell back, landing on his back. He yelped in surprise, before using the armchair next to him to pull himself up.

"Eidolons?"

Harry wore a triumphant smile. He had been right- Travis was familiar with Eidolons.

"Yes, Eidolons," Harry confirmed. Travis wasn't the only one wearing a shocked expression- Hermione, Ron and Ginny's mouths were agape, eyes wide at Harry's impulsive decision of letting Travis know their secret.

"Let's not say the name so much," Travis said hastily. "Old Greek myths, it's er... bad luck to say names. They hold power."

Harry's small smile faltered. "How come you know about Greek myths?"

"I read a lot. I speak Greek, so I'm interested in it," Travis explained, refusing to meet Harry's eyes. He didn't know if it was safe to expose the demigod secret to Harry yet.

In the meantime, he'd help banish the Eidolon in Harry's head.

"Harry, who else is possessed?" Travis asked, hoping that Harry knew.

"Luna, but that's all. No one else."

Travis nodded. However it felt like he was forgetting something...

Three Eidolons were released. There was one more person.

Then, realisation hit him.

"Katie," he muttered under his breath. He dashed out of the Gryffindor Common Room, leaving the four of them behind, stunned.

Travis ran.

He fished out his wand from his pocket, playing with the intricate designs of the stick that helped control his nerves.

He found himself in a hallway, no one there except...

"Luna?"

Luna stepped towards him, her posture stiff and her arms folded. Her pale blue eyes were glazed with gold, her pupil shining in the light.

Travis didn't find it mesmerising. Her eyes looked emotionless, holding nothing but guilt.

"Luna, seriously. What are you doing here?" Travis pressed, copying her actions and stepping forward. "Look, Harry told me about it, I know how to help."

"Harry shouldn't have told you," she said eerily, as if she was stuck in a trance.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I don't want this, either," Luna whispered, unfolding her arms and revealing her wand. "Stupefy!"

Travis, wand already in hand, tried for a protection spell he heard Harry use against Draco. "Protego!"

The spell bounced off the shield and whizzed past Luna.

She pointed her wand at him once again. Her lips curled upwards into a sneer. Travis knew the person in front of him was Luna Lovegood. It hurt him to think that it was the Eidolon that was taking charge of her.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

"Percy! Annabeth!" Katie yelled urgently, her face shining with sweat. "I can't find Travis!"

"I'm sure it's nothing, Katie," Annabeth said, Percy leaning on her slightly, his skin pale. "Maybe he's pulling off some pranks."

Katie looked frantic. "I haven't seen him for awhile. I- I just have this feeling..."

"Have you checked the Gryffindor Common Room?" Percy chimed in, his index finger raised.

"Yeah, Harry said he just left. He was looking for me, but I don't know why. Wouldn't tell me," Katie said, rubbing her hands together nervously. "They looked pretty shaken up."