Chapter 7: Missing

Tyler POV

After I started laughing at Troye I immediately regretted it. I knew he thought I was laughing about his body, which couldn't be any more wrong. I knew that if I didn't start laughing I would lose it. Just seeing his bare chest made me hard and I couldn't let myself think about all the things I could do to that boy if he would let me.

Seeing how insecure he had become in a matter of seconds I couldn't help but feel terrible. Why didn't he love himself as much as I loved him? He was so perfect. Everything about him was beautiful. His smile was contagious and when he used his teeth I could feel butterflies in my stomach. His blue eyes captured me and I could stare at them for hours. His perfect quiff that always sat on top of his head effortlessly made me want to run my hands through it will I kissed him. His accent made my heart melt and I desperately wanted to hear it when he was moaning my name. Everything about him was another perfect treasure and I just wanted to show him how amazing he really was.

The next sentence he said sent a shooting pain through my chest.

"I know I'm no Channing Tatum but you don't have to laugh at me." He said this with such sadness in his voice. I couldn't even look at him, I didn't think I would be able to handle the look in his eyes if I ever saw it. His eyes could be so beautiful, but they held so many emotions. Emotions I wasn't prepared to see.

I just turned away and began to walk out hoping he would follow me. Then I got an idea.

With complete seriousness I said, "You're right, you are nowhere near Channing Tatum." I could only imagine the pain he felt at this moment. I felt horrible, but I knew it was worth it because what I was about to say would hopefully take away all his self-doubt. "You're a thousand times hotter."

After I said this I turned around and gave him a cheeky wink. His eyes met mine for a split second but that was all it took for me to know I had succeeded. A small blush came across his face and soon he was back to staring at the floor.

God this boy drove me mad. Just his presence was intoxicating. I couldn't believe that I could call this amazing human being my best friend. I really wanted to call him my boyfriend, maybe even my husband in a few years, but for now best friend would have to do.

10 minutes had passed and Troye still hadn't come down from the bathroom. I was a little confused, why wasn't he moving? Shit. Shit. Shit. What about all of the sleeping pills, what if he thought I was making fun of him and took them.

I instantly sprinted up the stairs and ran towards the end of the hallway, almost knocking over the small table that was in my way. As soon as I got to the bathroom door my heart dropped.

He wasn't there.

And all of the pills were gone.

"TROYE WHERE ARE YOU??? IM SORRY PLEASE TROYE COME OUT!" I didn't know where he could've gone. I decided to check every room. Running across the hall into the guest room I screamed his name again.

No answer.

I checked my mom's room next door. Screaming, searching the bathroom and walk in closet, but I found nothing. I screamed his name again just as I was about to exit the room.

No answer.

Making way down the hall I checked the closet. Maybe he decided to hide in here thinking I would run past it. I flicked the light switch on and started digging through the mess of coats and boots. I screamed his name again, but I knew he wasn't in here.

Again I got no answer.

My heart started to race. Fuck, where else could he be. There were only two more rooms left and he hadn't responded to any of my frantic screams.