Chapter 26: Rough Waters

Tyler POV

I didn't know what was going to happen after I kissed Troye. We would either be back to normal or he would hate me and storm out. I was hoping it was going to be the first one but either way I was prepared to fight for him. When something as amazing as Troye comes into your life you don't just let it walk away without a fight. As soon as I looked into his eyes and saw his smile returning I knew he had forgiven me. I didn't mean to hurt him, I would never hurt him on purpose. I opened my mouth to speak but I didn't know what to say. We had just had our first real fight ever. I wasn't used to this, I didn't like how it felt. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife but yet we were still staring at each other smiling like love sick fools.

"I'm going to go shower now." Troye said as he quickly got up and practically ran to the bathroom. Maybe things weren't back to normal like I thought they were.

I sat here thinking about what I could do to make it up to Troye but then I realized that I shouldn't be the one to apologize, after all he was the one who had a melt down over absolutely nothing. I didn't do anything wrong, I tried to fix this but he was just being stubborn. If this was going to get better then he was going to be the one to apologize, not me.

I opened my laptop and logged on to Tumblr. It always helped pass the time and clear my head. Every other post I saw was another edit of Troye and me. Some of them were of us in prince and princess costumes, others were text posts about how troyler had to be real, and some were edits and collages of our selfies. I couldn't get away from him. I closed my laptop and went into the kitchen to make some food. Food always helped. I opened up the pantry and saw 4 jars of nutella right in front of my eyes. I slammed the cabinet shut and walked out of the kitchen. Everything reminded me of Troye, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to go somewhere where nothing would remind me of him. I wanted to just clear my head and forget about him for a few hours, it probably wouldn't work since he was the only thing I ever thought about but it was worth a shot.

"Hey Ty. What's the plan for today?" Marcus walked into the room and sat down next to me. I had never been so glad to see him before, maybe he could help me get my mind off of Troye.

"Get your bathing suit ready Marky Butt Butt, we're going to the beach."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troye POV

I got out of the shower and when I walked into the living room everyone was in their bathing suits, this could only mean one thing. We're going to the beach. I hated the beach, the sand always got everywhere and it was hot and crowded and the water was freezing. I don't get why people like it so much, I would much rather be sitting in an air conditioned apartment eating nutella and watching Netflix.

I put on my bathing suit and met everyone waiting for me in the living room.

"Took you long enough, can we go now that the princess is ready?" Marcus sneered. What was his problem with me, I didn't do anything to him.

We all made our way outside and since there were so many of us we had to split into two groups. Joe, Caspar, Alfie, Zoe, and I got an Uber and Marcus, Tyler, Jim, and Tanya all rode together in his car. It felt weird not being near Tyler. We had basically been inseparable the past week and it was different without him next to me.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at a beautiful private beach called Paradise Cove. It was small but it was stunning. Palm trees lined the dunes and the crystal clear blue waves crashed along the white sand. It was amazing, I had never seen anything more beautiful. Well except for Tyler, I'd rather look at him then a beach but right now things were just really complicated.

It was pretty empty considering it was the middle of November but it was a gorgeous day. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze and white puffy clouds filled the sky. It looked like a set of a movie.