Chapter 3

Scott's P.O.V.

I woke up early the next day. Alex had gone from my bed. Where was he? I got up out of bed and went into the kitchen where is saw a note.

I left Scott. Don't call or text me. You can go fuck Mitch if you want to. Don't ever talk to me again.

What had he done? Had Mitch told him about the other? He probably had. That bastard. Why the hell had he done that? "Mitch!" He angrily shouted towards Mitch's bedroom door. No response. "Mitch!" I shouted louder moving towards his room. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open. There was no one there. Where the hell was he?

I decided to call Kirstie she probably knew where he was. I dialed the number and she quickly picked. "Kirstie is he there?" I said. "What do you want Scott? If you've called to hurt him again then I will put this phone down right now." She said. All my thoughts of Alex went out of my head when she said that. Hurt him. What did she mean hurt him? "What do you mean hurt him again? I didn't hurt him. I'd never hurt him." I was so confused. What did she mean by hurt him? "He's been crying all night Scott." "Crying? Why's he crying? He never cries." I whispered, scared there was something wrong with him. "Scott, you've been fighting for days. There is something up with you and honestly I can't really take your shit as well as his! And I'm not choosing him over you. I'm just saying that recently you haven't been very nice to a lot of people. You keep picking fights." "What are you talking about? Who am I picking fights with?" What was she talking about? "Jeremy, Avi, Mitch. And it all started when you started dating Alex." " I don't understand. I never picked fights with them." " Call me when you get your shit together." She hung up.

I didn't understand what was going on. What had I said? I know we had fought yesterday but I don't really remember anything bad that I had said.

I could talk to him at Pentatonix rehearsals. I hope he's ok.

Mitch P.O.V.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked Kirstie when I got into the kitchen. She looked unsure. Like she didn't want to tell me who it really. And that's when I realized. "It was Scott wasn't it?" She nodded. "What did he have to say for himself then?" "Umm, well, he asked if you were here. And then he said he didn't realize he had hurt you. I think there's something wrong with him, Mitch." I looked at her. "Something, wrong? What do you mean wrong?" I didn't understand. "He doesn't remember picking fights with people. He doesn't remember saying anything bad to you. It's like his head is all jumbled up."

I sat down on a chair, my head in my hands. I realized I had taken up this position a lot lately. "Mitch, I don't know what to do. he's like someone with schizophrenia." "Oh that's all I need to hear, K. It's only started happening recently. I'll talk to him at rehearsals when we get there."

Kirstie jumped off her chair. "Oh ya that's in an hour. I must go make myself beautiful." She started to skip away. "This is the time when Scott would say, 'you already are beautiful.' Or something sappy like that." I called after her. And despite her efforts to make me not hear, I did hear her giggle."

Scott's P.O.V. (SORRY ABOUT ALL THE POV CHANGES.)

As I parked the car to rehearsals I saw Kirstie was already here. That meant Mitch was here. I had no time to prepare myself for what I was going to say or do either because Kevin knocked on the window and motioned for me to come out.

"Where's Mitch?" He asked. "I assume he's already in there with Kirstie." I said a bit to harshly. "Oh! Trouble in paradise?" He joked. "Stay out of it, Kevin!" I felt my voice raise. Why was I shouting at him? He hasn't done anything wrong. "Sorry I didn't mean to shout. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I can't seem to control it. It's like puberty all over again." I said to him. "Your all right. You gonna tell em what's going on between you and Mitch?" he said. "I would tell you but I'm not really sure myself. He stayed at Kirstie's last night. Apparently I hurt him. I would never hit him so it must of been verbal. But I don't remember saying anything terrible to him." Kevin looked at me unsure of what to say. "We did fight a bit yesterday about something that I can't tell you because I don't really fully understand what I did and ugh! Is there something wrong with me Kevin?" He looked up at me. "Do you want the truth, Scott? Since you've been dating Alex you've been different." Kevin said. "Well we won't have to worry about that anymore, since he doesn't want to talk to me."

Kevin went to speak again but we had made it to the group. Mitch looked worn and tired. I must of said something really bad. I ran over our fight from yesterday. Oh shit! I remembered something like, me saying he couldn't fuck anyone. Oh no. I'm such an idiot! No wonder he's mad at me!

He looked over at me and I looked into he's large brown eyes that looked like they were about to explode into a bomb of water. I walked over to him and wrapped him into my arms. He tensed. That broke my heart. "I'm so sorry, Mitch." I whispered. I felt everyone behind us move away and into a different area. And that was when he burst out crying, relaxing into my hug. "I never meant to hurt you." I said. "But you did." he said back to me, his voice shaky and unsure. "I'm an idiot and I don't know why I said it? Please forgive me." I was crying too now. "I forgive you." Mitch said.