Chapter 26

Scott's P.O.V.

That night Mitch and I went out. I needed to forget all this shit. He accused me of cheating on him. I can't believe he would think I would do that. I have to own it up to myself I would never cheat on anyone.

Mitch pushed the door to the club open. My heart beat in time to the music. The ground was shaking with the volume of the song playing. And people jumped in the middle of the dance floor making the building almost jump with them.

I went up tot the bar and shot after shot passed my lips. I started to forget things. I hadn't gotten drunk in three months. I'd forgotten how good it felt.

Mitch's P.O.V.

I watched Scott with an eagle eye as the colourful liquids past his lips. I didn't drink. I knew he would get so drunk that he wouldn't be able to get home and if I was in the same state anything could happen.

He looked so broken right now. I knew he needed this. After his twentieth shot (and yes I was counting) he looked up. "Why are you looking at me with such pity in your eyes?" He shouted, slurring his words. I pretended I didn't hear him. I couldn't answer that question. But it made me think. I really needed to stop looking at him like that.

Scott grabbed my hand and pulled me into the middle of the dance floor. Well while I'm here I might as well have some fun.

Scott's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see I was in Mitch's bed. A stabbing pain hit my head. My hand flew up to my head and I closed my eyes again. My other arm flew out to the side. It came in contact with cold sheets. I opened my eyes ignoring my headache to see Mitch wasn't here. "Ugh!" I rolled over onto my side.

I heard someone walk into the room and put a glass on the table. They then sat down on the edge of the bed. I felt them grab my hand. Oh right, it was Mitch. He bent down and kissed me on the cheek. "Mmmm" I said because that was the only thing that would come out of my mouth. "That doesn't sound good." Mitch whispered giggling. I smiled, I liked that giggle.

"Do you want some coffee, Dustbin Boy?" He asked. "Yeah. Dustin bin Boy?" I said. Mitch laughed and walked out of the room. I jumped out of the bed to run after him. But boy was that a bad idea. I ran for the bathroom and just about made it to the toilet before throwing up last nights party in the tummy. The familiar burning feeling passed my throat.

I felt Mitch's hand on my back as he handed me a glass of a green pasty liquid. I looked at it in disgust. "Would you rather vomit all day?" He asked. With that I swallowed the whole glass back. "Oh my God! What the fuck was that?" I retched at the taste of it.

Mitch helped me off the ground and pushed me back into his bedroom. "You have ten minutes. We are having company." Mitch said leaving me to get dressed.

After I had got ready I walked into the sitting room to see Mitch sitting there with a man sitting next to him. He looked very official. "Scott, this is Dr..." "No. I'm not seeing a doctor." "Scott, he's only here to check your head." He lead me to the couch where the doctor now stood. "Hi, Scott. I'm Dr. Levi." He held out his hand for me to shake. I looked at it hesitantly. Mitch nudged me and I shook it.

"Now Scott, I'm here to check what they have done to the back of your head." He said to me. No way. It wasn't like Mitch had told me that already. I nodded at him though.

After they had sat me down the doctor removed my hat. I could feel him searching through the thin layer of hair on the back of my head. "Does that hurt at all?" He asked. I shook my head. I opened my mouth without thinking. "What are you doing?" I waited for the blow to the back of my head. I ducked my head down but nothing happened. "I'm just looking at the stitches and taking out what is still in there." Dr. Levi said.

After another five minutes I felt the doctor get up. "All done." He stood in front of me smiling. He held up a small line of black thread. "They did a pretty good job but left that in there. It should be ok now. I'll talk to the board about shutting them down. But beware you may have to go to court." He said to us. I'm guessing Mitch had told him everything.

After that he left and I sat on the couch holding my knees against my chest. "Are you alright?" Mitch asked putting his arm around me. I nodded. "I know I'm being stupid but it effected me. He was probably a great doctor but I feel like he's violated me in some way. It feels like when that nurse t-tried to... touch me." I stuttered.

"You don't have to worry about them now ok? They'll get shut down and you'll never have to worry about it again." He reassured me. "Yeah but I will still have the memories of it!" "And you'll have more amazingly happy memories which will overtake the bad memories."

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt the sparks fly between us as our lips molded together. We pulled away to take a breath. "Will I ever get bored of kissing you?" I asked. "I hope not." He giggled.

That's when my phone started ringing. I sat up straight and reached into my pocket. Mitch sat on my lap and faced me, attaching his lips to my neck. I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Scottie!" My mom said on the other end. "Hey mom!" Mitch removed his lips from my neck and gave me a mischievous look. I shook my head at him.

"How is everything honey?" My mom asked. "Good, good." I said biting my lip as Mitch sucked on a spot on my neck sending a feeling of pleasure up my spine. "You got out of hospital then?" My mom asked. I gasped as I felt a hickey forming on my neck. "Yeah, yeah. I didn't even know you knew I was in there." I stuttered. "What was wrong with you then?" She seemed very dismissive. "Oh, I was just dehydrated." I lied. Mitch's head snapped up from my neck. He gave me a confused look. I shrugged my shoulders back at him.

That's when he ground his hips into mine. I moaned softly. "Are you alright, Scott?" My mom stopped her long story of how her and dad went to great lengths to come and see me in the hospital and when they got here I wasn't even awake. "Yeah. Keep going." I said to both her and Mitch. "So as I was saying.... Me and dad were on this plane and the man sat next to us...." I tuned her out. Mitch was now sucking on my collar bones.

"Scott... Scott." I heard my mom say. "Sorry, mom, I gotta go." I said. "Ok honey. Call so-" I hung up.

I stood up lifting Mitch up with me. His legs wrapped around my hips and his hands around my neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?" I said kissing him. "Are you sure?" He said, looking concerned. "Oh honey, I'm sure!" I said closing the door to his bedroom.

A/N

Hey hey! OHHHHHH frickle frackle. I just realized that I am way too innocent to write smut lol I had to stop. I hope you enjoyed though. I'm sick again :(

New Superfruit tonight yay and new PTX vid too!!!! I love Tuesdays don't you guys?

anywho..... vote/comment/share/tell a friend

social media

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara