Chapter 30

Mitch's P.O.V. The

I talked to Kevin and Avi and Kirstie and they're all fine with it. I'm so excited. And scared. And worried. But excited. It's happening tonight!

Scott's P.O.V.

Second last show of the tour. Then we can go home. Don't get me wrong I love touring but home is always home! I was getting pumped for tonight. I loved shows!!!

Mitch seemed so jumpy tonight. We were back stage before the show and he was kind of shaky which is weird for him. I hugged him from behind holding his shaking hands in mine and place soft like kisses on the back of his neck. "You alright?" I whispered. He nodded.

The show went on like normal. Daft Punk first. Mitch kept looking at me the whole way through the show.

"Can I say something?" He asked throught the middle of the show. I giggled as he was looking at me. "Of course you can Mitchie!" I said. The whole crowd looked at him and nodded.

"Ok so nine months ago, this one here went into hospital." He put his hand on my arm. "Y'all know this because of Superfruit right? Well he went into hospital because of a mental illness. After two weeks of being in there he had an operation to 'fix' what was wrong with him. That's when they took him into a solitary ward. They told me I couldn't see him. That I was a distraction towards Scott. A distraction to him getting better. They just took him away. They didn't tell me what they would do. They just told me that I couldn't see him anymore. Two months passed. I lost a lot of hope. Tried to kill myself. I couldn't live without him. Without my best friend by my side. I was lonely as hell and very worried about Scott. I went to the hospital every day. I hurt nurses, broke down doors but every day they took me away. They told me I couldn't see him. I was sitting on our couch one day when a knock came at the door. In walked Scott. But he had changed. They stopped him talking. They stopped him singing. I didn't understand why. That was until he told me. They abused him, used him. He was different Scott was. I had to make him better. I did everything in my power to make him happy. And that's when it happened. We kissed. And I fell in love. We got together and y'all don't want to know all the gory details but this is for you Scott." I was in tears and so was the crowd.

Mitch jumped back. Kevin and Avi started their beat. And Mitch started to sing. "Well it's a beautiful night we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby I think I wanna marry you." He ran over to me and flung his arms around me. "Is is the look in your eyes? Or is these dancing shoes? Who cares baby I think I wanna marry you." He bopped my nose with his fore finger.

"I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,

So what you wanna do?

Let's just run girl." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the others. Kirstie smiled at me.

"Don't say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;

And we'll go, go, go, go-go.

If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you."

He finished the song in the middle of the stage. He was out of breath from running around the stage. He got down on one knee in front of me. "Scott Hoying. Will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes!" I lifted Mitch off his feet and pulled him into a hug. I squeezed him tightly before letting him go tears streaming down both our faces.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chanted. I looked around laughing. We stopped to stare into each others eyes. My hand moved up to Mitch's face as our lips connected. The crowd silenced around us. We were the only ones there now. I broke away. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He whispered back.

"Awwwwww!" The crowd said. "Scomiche! Scomiche! Scomiche!" They chanted as we walked off the stage.

Oh life couldn't get better than this.

A/N

Last chapter but the sequel is on it's way. I know this bit was short but I liked it.

Thanks for reading and I will update when I have started the sequel.

vote/comment/share/tell a friend

social media

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara