Chapter 5

Mitch's P.O.V.

I swung open the door to our apartment, slightly flustered. I hoped Scott would be here. He never came back after smashing that glass in rehearsal. "Scott!" I called out hoping to hear an answer but instead I found silence. Wyatt padded out of Scott's room. I ran in there. "Scott?" I said opening the door. Empty! I was alone.

Ah well he's a big boy. He can take care of himself. He'll probably be back in a minute. Although I hope he's ok. He seemed pretty angry earlier. But it came out of no where. Like something had clicked inside of him. He exploded like a grenade.

I sat myself down on the couch and turned on the TV. Spongebob was on. What a surprise! "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..." I softly sang along with the tune. Laughing at the hilarious jokes. It cheered me up a bit and cleared my mind of Scott.

That was until I heard the door slam shut. This made me jump out of my seat. I walked down the hall to see Scott standing in the doorway looking pretty angry.

"Are you alright, Scottie?" I asked, concerned. He looked up at me. His face was tear stained. His eyes were red and bloodshot. His face was as red as a tomato. His hands clenched into fists.

"Scott?" I repeated stepping closer to him. That's when he snapped. "How could you?" He shouted. "What did I do?" My voice was low. My words barely audible. Scott stood over me, like a giant. "Why are we so close? It ruins everything!" "Scott I don't know what you're talking about. You need to take a deep breath and calm down." He walked forward and walked back until my back hit the wall. "I will not calm down!" He shouted, slamming his fist on the table beside him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, Mitch! You know that we are too close and I rely on you for things. And when I'm scared I call for you and it shouldn't be like that. I should call for Alex because he's the one I'm in love with, not you. You're just my best friend. You shouldn't be there like that for me. And you made me fuck up my relationship!" I could see the anger growing in his eyes and I slid down the wall, making myself smaller.

"Scott." I squeaked. "Don't you Scott me! It's all your fault." He raised his hand up in the air and I closed my eyes waiting for an impact to my face but nothing came. Nothing happened. I blinked open my eyes to see Scott staring at his hand. And all of a sudden he burst into tears. "Oh my god! I'm such a monster! I'm so sorry Mitch! I didn't mean.... Oh I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry." He whispered running down the hall and into his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

What just happened? He didn't really nearly hit me did he? He couldn't of! This is Scott we're talking about here. Scott the gentle giant. What's going in his head at the moment. I hope he's ok! I could feel the tears slowly trickling down my face.

I sat like that for what seemed like hours. My head in my hands. I didn't want Scott to come out and actually hit me, so I curled into a tight ball and sobbed. This is the first time in my entire life that I have ever been scared of him. He never ever acts like this. And never has he ever tried to hit me before.

Scott's P.O.V.

What the fuck did I just do? You're such an idiot Scott!!!!!! "Idiot." I shouted hitting myself in the head as I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed. I started to subconsciously fill it with clothes. Why the hell did I just do that? I'm such an idiot. Mitch did not in any way deserve that! He's done nothing wrong!

I zipped up the suitcase and sat on the end of my bed. I started to sob. No! I couldn't of done that! I'm such a fucking idiot. I mean it's not Mitch's fault is it? The words came out of my mouth not his. Alex was the one to hear those words not Mitch.

Mitch doesn't deserve to have me around. I have to go.

I picked up my suitcase and unlocked the door. Mitch looked up. He saw me with the suitcase and burst into tears. "You're not leaving me are you?" He cries. "I'm sorry, Mitch." I say because that is all I can say.

In that moment, everything goes in slow motion. Every step I take towards the door is harder. Every shout of my name Mitch makes is muffled. But I get to the door none the less. Pushing the door handle down, I took one more look at the place. I stepped out and walked away, leaving Mitch Grassi sobbing on the floor.

In that moment I felt like I had left my entire life behind me. My best friend. My cat. My home. My life.

I got in the car and began to drive along the motor way. Tears blurring my vision. Having no planned destination. I just drove letting all my pain and fears and worries out through my tears.

In that moment I realized that I was in love with Mitch Grassi and there was nothing I could do about it. I had just left him there on the floor. I had left him after screaming at him. I left him after fighting with him. Why the hell had I done that? If anything he should have been the one to walk out not me.

But it was too late now. I couldn't turn around. It would be too much. He would never forgive me for what I had just done to him. I didn't deserve forgiveness. I didn't deserve him! I didn't deserve anything!

A/N

I am so sorry! I mean, this was a very hard chapter to write. Please don't hat Scott though!

Hope you enjoyed anyways! vote/comment/share/tell a friend

social media:

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter@1310Ciara

byyyyyyyye