Chapter 6

Mitch's P.O.V.

As I feel the tears come to a slow stop I look up. It takes a while for my eyes to focus. As the black dots clear from my sight, I look back down at my hands. They are soaking wet from my tears. I feel like my heart has come out of my eyes in small tear drop shaped pieces.

I wipe my hands on my pants and begin to stand up. My vision blurs for a minute before everything comes into perspective. He left me! He can't of left me! He's my best friend.

I automatically start walking towards his bedroom. I start to feel sick to my stomach. I stare at his bedroom door, wishing, hoping for him to be sitting on his bed. For him to tell me that I just had a bad dream. To tell me that it'll all be ok. To tell me that he would stay here with me. For him to hold me. For him to tell me he loves me.

But that wasn't gonna happen was it. I lightly push his door open. All my hopes were crushed when I saw that he wasn't there. I see the outline of his body on the edge of the bed. I look towards his closet. No clothes. He was gone. He wasn't coming back was he?

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!

Scott's P.O.V.

I pulled up at the nearest motel. My head was spinning. My eyes were blurred with the tears that just didn't stop rolling down my cheeks.

The guy at the reception text gave me a strange look. "Been kicked out buddy?" He asked. "Something like that." I croaked my answer. "Don't worry, she'll come around." I looked him up and down. "HE, won't. And he doesn't have a reason to. It was me who was in the wrong. And I fucked up! I'm the one who's the idiot. I mean we're not even dating. Even though I am completely and utterly in love with him and I can't bear to think that I nearly physically hurt him." I ranted to this stranger. "Woah, buddy. I didn't ask for the life story of you and your fag friend." That was it. I lost it.

I pounced onto him, raising my fist in the air. "Don't you dare say that about my best friend." I was so close to punching but didn't want to rise to this guys level. I dropped my hand and walked out. And I was in my car again as the rain started to pour. I needed to find a new place to stay for tonight.

The next motel I came across looked disgusting but I was too tired to keep driving. I didn't open my mouth when I saw the girl at the reception. She knew that I wanted a room. She took me down the hall, no questions asked.

I crawled into the smallest darkest corner of the room. The spiders crawled along the floor. The walls stained a dingy brown. The bed had dirty sheets. But this is what I deserved.

I curled my feet under me, tucking my head into the crack between my knees. I regret everything that I did to him. Everything I said. I know I will never forget this. He'll probably never forgive me. I can't bear to think that I will never be able to talk to him. To laugh with him. To sing with him again.

I get up walked to the shower dropping my clothes as I went. I felt dirty. I needed to be clean. As the water rushes over my body, I reminisce on all the good times I've had with that boy. From when we met in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. To going on The Sing Off together. To touring with PTX. And I'm crying again.

I've really fucked up this time. I need to call him, but first sleep.

Mitch's P.O.V.

I wake up after a night of tossing and turning. I don't think I've had a worse night in my life. I lay there most of the night staring at the ceiling. And when I did fall asleep, it was very light and full of nightmares.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring and it's Scott's ring tone. I can't bring myself to answer it. I miss Scott so much. But I don't know how to react and how to apply my feelings and what to say. I don't even know what he's going to say. I can't talk to him not now. Not until I figure out what my own feelings are. Not until I figure out what happened yesterday. Not until I figure out what's up with him. And it rings out. The sound replaced by only silence. And I begin to regret not answering it.

I feel an emptiness in my chest. It feels so surreal for him to not be here. I have to walk to Starbucks by myself. I have to hold one cup. I have no one to talk to. Even Wyatt misses him. I can tell. He keeps wondering in and out of his bedroom. Then he'd come back to the couch and look at me.

I feel so stressed. And there is no one for me to let all of my stress off onto.

I've never realized how much I rely on him. And I don't like this one bit. I need him back.

A/N

Hey!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It  took me forever to think up of everything. I based this chapter on a song. Can you guess what song it is?

comment/vote/share/tell a friend

social media:

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara