Chapter 23

Scott's P.O.V.

Kirstie became very hyper after that. She wouldn't stop wiggling around in her seat. Mitch began to pick up the shards of glass on the floor. "So are you going to tell me when this started to happen?" Kirstie asked a huge smile plastered on her face. "What do you mean 'this'?" I asked. Kirstie giggled. "You two." Mitch looked up from his sweeping. "It's none of your business, Miss Nosy Pants." He said. She looked at both of us. She was fake mad. "You know what, I'm gonna leave you guys to yourself." She winked getting up from her seat. She left after that.

Now Mitch and I sat curled up on the sofa together. Our legs were tangled together under the blanket, covering our legs. Mitch's head was resting on my chest. In that moment I knew I had to tell him. Even though it would bring things back to my memory again but I trusted Mitch. He was the only one in this world I fully trusted.

I reached to the remote and turned the volume down on the tv. "Mitch, can I tell you something?" I asked. He lifted his head to look me in the eyes and nodded. "W-when I was in the h-hospital..." I started, suddenly becoming very stuttered. "Scott, you don't have to." Mitch said. "No, no I want to tell you." I said.

I took a deep breath and started again. "When I was in the hospital the nurses.... they locked me in a room. When I was first put in there, I thought it would be easy but it wasn't. I sat in a room day and night, staring at the too white walls. A different nurse would come into the room every couple of hours to check on me. They would take me to the bathroom. Take me to the- the room. I would be fed the same meal day after day. I stopped eating for a while, I tried to show them I wasn't going to take this. I wanted to get out of there. Every moment I could I tried to get out of there. I tried breaking the tiny window in there. I tried kicking the door down. I even resorted to hitting the nurses. Every time I tried they would plaster me to the bed. Inject me with different fluid. They told me it would help me. They told me I would get better. It didn't help me. They injections made me feel sick. I would constantly vomit up anything I ate. I tried to tell them. I tried so hard to tell them that I couldn't eat but they would force it into me. And every time I threw up they'd claim I was sticking my fingers down my throat, to get attention. They would bring me to this- this room. This woman was there. I would ask her questions about what she was trying to do to me. How was this benefiting me? Every time I talked she would slap my back, my head or my face. It hurt to start off with but I soon learned not to talk to her. She would make me do things. Things like eat something and see how long it took me to throw up. She would ask me questions. Questions I would not be comfortable answering. She seemed to be very interested in my sexual orientation. At one point she pinned up against the wall in her office and try to- and try to- t-touch me. At some points they would decide to just open my head up and have a look inside. I was like some sort of social experiment. They did things without my consent. Poked things inside of me. I'm sure they even put some sort of happy drug in me at some point. I started to become addicted to some of the drugs. Then they would take them away from me. I became thin. Instead of my mind having fifty voices at once there was silence. I was going crazy. And that's when I met her. A new nurse. A nurse that whenever she was on duty would talk to me. She would tell me about how she would help. She helped me get out of there. She distracted the doctors while I ran. They don't know I got out and I'm sorry."

Mitch reached up and wiped the tears from my face that I didn't realize were there. "I'm gonna kill them. Scott, we need to report this!" "No Mitch. Please don't. They'll come and get me and put me back in there and then I will be away from you again." "I will not let that happen ok? You are going no where. But we can't let them do what they did to you to other people."

I looked at him, grabbed his face and slammed my lips against his. He quickly gained composure and kissed me back. He straddled my hips to get a better angle.

I let out a loud sob. Mitch immediately pulled away. He held my face in his hands. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm scared, Mitch." I admitted. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you ok?" "But what if-" "You listen here, Scott Hoying. I will not let them come here and take you. We are going to report them. There is no need to be scared. I will protect you." He pressed his lips against mine.

His hands found the back of my head. He traced up and down the scar at the back of my head. He broke away from me. "We should get this checked out. I don't trust them to have done it properly. It shouldn't be this bumpy." He said. I tensed at the thought of going into a hospital. "We don't have to go to a hospital. I know people that will get this checked out for you without you even having to leave this house."

I laughed at his positives. "Why are you so amazing?" I asked. "I don't know I guess I was born this way." He giggled. "Mitch, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course you can babe." He said leaning his forehead against mine. "Can we film a Superfruit tomorrow?" Mitch's face lit up. He nodded.

I leaned in to kiss him but stop millimeters from his lips. "What is this Mitch?" I asked. "Whatever you want it to be." He answered. He seemed desperate to kiss me trying to lean forward. Time to have some fun. I pulled back. "Um... well I dunno... What do you want it to be?" I asked giggling.

His head moved forward. I let his lips scrape against mine and then pulled back. "Not until we establish what this is." I said laughing. "For fuck sake boy. Will you be my boyfriend?" He said impatiently smashing his lips against mine.

We both pulled away out of breath. "I'll think about it." I said giggling again. I stood up and began to walk towards the kitchen before I felt him jump on my back. We both fell to the ground. "I'm not letting you go until you answer my question." He said pinning my hands to the ground and straddling my waist. "I can do this all day." I said. "So can I." He answered.

That's when the staring contest began. I gave him that look. That look that suggested I was going to talk but didn't. "Please." Mitch said he was half begging now. I looked around the room. I had to admit my resolve was beginning to waver. "Uh... well... I guess." I said. "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means yes Mitch." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. But it wasn't long enough. He got up and walked out of the room. "What was that for?" I asked as he sat down on the couch turning the volume on the TV back up. "Spongebob's on." He answered. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to him.

A/N

Hey! Hope you all enjoyed. This chapter kind of broke me and then fixed me again. I didn't want to make it all sad so I gave you a cute bit at the end.

One question and I can't believe I'm asking you this but would you guys like smut? I mean I've wrote smut before but I dunno if you guys want it then I guess I could try and write it.

comment/vote/share/tell a friend

social media

tumblr ciaraturner1310

twitter @1310Ciara