Chapter 19 The Miko, The Marauders, And A Dungeon Bat

Sirius beams proudly at Harry, "Harry, this is my daughter, Kagome," Sirius repeats, "Kagome, this is Harry, my godson."

Kagome gives Harry a friendly smile and sticks her hand out, "Hello, Harry, it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

Harry stares at Kagome for a few seconds, then takes her hand, "It's nice to meet you too, I'm sorry I can't say the same." He says not meaning to be rude.

"Harry!" Sirius says.

Kagome isn't fazed, "No, you wouldn't, considering that Sirius has only known about me for two weeks."

Harry furrows his brow in confusions, "How is that possible?"

"You all can talk about that later, for now, you and Kagome need to head upstairs. There's a meeting underway and this is no place for children." Mrs. Weasley says to Harry.

Kagome whips around and glares at Mrs. Weasley, how dare she order her to do anything in her father's house, but Sirius gives Kagome a pleading look and Kagome calms down.

"Kagome, why don't you show Harry to his room," Sirius says

"Then come back downstairs and join the meeting, Black," Moody adds.

Harry and Kagome look at each other, then she looks at Sirius who nods his head. Mrs. Weasley was about to protest, but one look from Kagome shut her up.

"It's up to you, Kagome," Sirius tells her.

Kagome squares her shoulders, and nods, "I'll be right down."

Kagome takes Harry to the third floor and tells him that he'll be sharing a room with Ron.

"If that's okay with you?"

"Oh, yeah that's fine, I share with Ron at school, so it's not a problem."

"Alright, then I'll leave you to get settled."

When Kagome leaves, Harry goes into the room to get settled in. Once he does he goes looking for everyone else. He hears noise coming from one of the rooms and looks inside, that's where he finds everyone watching television, except for Hermione who's reading in the corner. He walks in and stares at the TV.

"Is that a television?" He asks.

The five teenagers look up from what they were doing and rush Harry.

"Harry you made it, we're so glad you're safe," Hermione says as she pulls Harry into a hug.

"Yeah, we heard what happened with the dementors, are you alright?" Ron asks.

"I'm fine," Harry tells them, more interested in what's been going on with them.

"What's been going on here, why haven't you written me all summer?" Harry asks looking accusingly at Ron and Hermione.

Ron and Hermione look at each other and leave the room, leading Harry back to his and Ron's room. They go in and close the door, Hermione sits down on the chair while Ron lies down on one of the beds, Harry remains standing.

"Dumbledore made us swear not to write you, he thought the letters would be intercepted," Hermione tells him.

Harry nods, begrudgingly accepting the explanation.

"Well, at least you got to be here all summer, while I was trapped with the Dursleys."

"Not really, we only just arrived two weeks ago. We were going to arrive at the beginning of August but then plans were changed. Dumbledore informed us that Sirius needed some time to himself, I guess it was because of Kagome." Explains Hermione.