Chapter 10 Supplies and Sirius.

THIS STORY IS BEING BETA'D BY LADYARCHANGEL74

Cecilia and Kagome head over to Ollivander's and step inside. When they walk in they see that Garrick is attending a little blonde boy who is in the process of getting his first wand. Garrick places the wand in the little boy's hand and the little boy nervously gives it a wave, breaking all the windows in the shop.

"Nope definitely not," Garrick pauses for a moment, he's already gone through three wands with the lad. He looks at Kagome and motions her over.

"Kagome, why don't you see if you can find the right wand for Mr. Hornsby?"

"Me?" Kagome says motioning to herself.

"Yes, My Dear, you are an Ollivander, as you said before, it's in your blood."

"Okay,"

Kagome walks over and stands in front of the little boy, she kneels down in front of him and gives him a smile. The little boy blushes and smiles back.

"What's your name, Mr. Hornsby?"

"Kevin, Miss. Ollivander."

And do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yes, two brothers and two sisters."

Kagome nods, her head. "And are you a Muggleborn?"

Kevin's eyes widen, "Yes, I'm the first wizard in the family."

"Congratulations, your parents must be very proud, Kagome tells him in an excited tone.

"Oh they are, they couldn't believe it when Professor McGonagall came to our house with the acceptance letter from Hogwarts."

"I'll be going to Hogwarts this year too, maybe I'll see you around?" Kagome tells him.

"I hope so, Miss Ollivander," Kevins says with a sigh smile.

"Call me Kagome, Kevin. Now let's get you that wand."

Kagome stands up and walks into the back room, she looks at all the boxes that are on the shelves. Closing her eyes, Kagome holds her hand out and runs it along the boxes. She walks slowly through the back until she stops in front of a box. Pulling out the box, Kagome looks at it and nods.

"This is the one."

Kagome goes back to the front and places the box on the desk, opening the box she takes out the wand and hands it to Kevin.

"Black Walnut, Unicorn tail hair, 11 inches. Try this one, Kevin."

The minute Kevin takes the wand, his feels a warming sensation and red and gold sparks fly out of the wand. The little wizard smiles and hugs Kagome.

"Thank you Kagome, it's perfect."

"No need to thank me, Kevin, as my grandfather says, the wand chooses the wizard. I'm just glad I could help."

Kevin's parents smile and pay Mr. Ollivander, but as they leave the store Kagome runs off after them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hornsby?"

"Yes, Miss Ollivander?"

I just wanted to ask you something, have you finished getting Kevin his books?"

"Not yet, he wanted to get his wand first, why?"

"I just wanted to suggest that you get Kevin a book on the rules and etiquette of the Wizarding World, so that when he starts school, he'll know what to expect, and he won't come into this world blind."

The parents look at each other, and looks down at Kevin, "Thank you, Miss Ollivander, we will definitely get him that book and make sure he studies it before school starts. Just out of curiosity why are you suggesting it?"