Copyright Disclaimer and Warnings

All rights reserved Copyright © 2016, 2018 CJY

This is a work of fanfiction using characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which is trademarked by Marvel. Bucky, the other MCU characters are created and owned by Marvel, and I do not claim any ownership over them or the fantastical world of the MCU. The story I tell revolving around Bucky is of my own invention and not MCU canon. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.

However, the original characters, plots, settings and concepts are the property of the author of this story, and they shall not be copied, rewritten replicated in any way shape or form unless given written permission by the author of this story.

This story is for entertainment only and not for profit.

(Disclaimer is written with the help of AFleetingDream_91, Pen & the Pad, and for fic writers, by fic writers.)

Warnings:

PG 13 for Violence and strong language and mentions of mature subjects. Nothing explicit.

Rating subject to change in the future.

Anything can happen in Mosaic, unsettling topics will be touched on, eventually. Nothing is off the table.

Chapter Warnings Listed below (I hate spoilers so this is my solution. Check here if you like warnings.).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boop

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5 Part II has a non romanticized and barely described instance that may be construed as self harm in the looses of terms..?

(List will be expanded if anything comes to mind. If something comes to your mind, please let me know ^^)