Part 3: Morning Craziness and Bad Blood

Clash and Carnelian ended their "sweet little moment" and began walking back. Clash saw Moon walking out of a side tunnel. "Hey Moon, you okay?" Clash asked. 

"Im fine, thanks." Moon responded. 

"Well i hope it stays that way. At least we dont have to worry about those other guys." Clash joked. 

"About that..." moon muttered. 

"You got to be kidding me..." Clash facepalmed as he saw that he'd be sharing the cave with Winter and Quilbi. Wanting to deal with this in the morning, Clash walked in and plopped down on the nearest bed. Which happened to be Carnelian's ... 

Clash woke up feeling a weight on his chest. It was Carnelian. "Mother of every dragon-" Clash was screaming in his mind when he felt something on Carnelian's neck. (Scars....) he could make out three long marks. Clawmarks. She'd been in the dragon war. She knew pain. She knew loss. Carnelian was awake the whole time as well. Her hand was on Clash's chest. She felt the marks of swords. "He was hunted by scavengers (humans)... He was a victim of another war. That of humans and dragons." she thought.  "They're just like me..." the two dragons thought. And without thinking, both dragons pressed their foreheads together. Basking in eachother's warmth. A show of true friendship, understanding, love or all three... That was instantly ruined when they heard Quilbi giggling at them. "How cute." the sandy  whitish-yellow dragon mused. "OKITSMORNINGIMGOINGTOTHEPREYCENTERBYE." clash and carnelian yelled running out of the cave. 

(Later that day)

Clash was sitting walking around looking for Moon so he could talk to her about the previous night. He turned the corner and saw Moon going towards him. 

"Clash ive already told the others and yes. I can read minds. I have until the end of this day to find the killer or Winter will acuse me and tell everyone my secret." Moon explained, catching her breath afterwards. "...Good to know... I'll look around..."

Clash had been going through his normal routine. He had been hanging around the prey center and giving carnelian the "middle school crush" look whenever she wasn't looking. He saw Icicle, an icewing princess, apear with winter by her side. And then- out of nowhere a large stalactite had fallen from its position and nearly crushed Icicle. Everyone began panicking when he saw moon run by. "Clash! Sora is the killer follow me." She whispered to Clash with Quilbi by her side. Clash followed. 

He caught up and saw Moon and Quilbi talking to a female mudwing with tears in her eye. (That must be Sora) he thought. "I've got to leave or Icicle will kill me...!" Sora wispered. "Okay, you can leave, but be careful..." moon muttered. 

After Sora left. The group had gone looking for Icicle. 

"WAIT. i can feel her thoughts. She wants to kill Sora but also is trying to remember where Vlay, Sunny, and Starflight are. Shes trying to kill them." Moon explained. They all heard Icicle running into the library and ran max speed. Icicle was in the library and attacking the blind nightwing librarian, Starflight. Icicle realized what was going on and stood up with her claws near Starflight's throat. A standoff. Suddenly, Winter bursted into the library and looked at the situation in front of him. 

"Icicle what are you doing?" Winter's voice shook. 

"Saving our brother" Icicle bit back 

"B-but i thought he was-" 

"Queen scarlet told me. She has him in a secret prison. That's what she said. If i kill the prophecy dragonets. She will set him free." Iciccle explained. "Now unless you're too WEAK then go kill the other two." Icicle added sharply. Winter looked conflicted. 

"Listen buddy we may have met eachother in not the nicest way but i don's think killing your friends and teachers is what your brother would want you doing." Clash murmered. But Winter didnt get to respond before Moon and Quilbi lunged at Icicle. Both being thrown backwards with suprising ease. But Clash seized the chance and shoulder tackled icickle, tumbling and rolling away in a mess of flailing claws away from a gasping Starflight. Clash managed to win the-well...- clash and threw icicle into a corner. 

"Help me brother." She whispered coldly clutching her shoulder.  

"No , this isn't what our brother would want us to do. Don't listen to queen scarlet." Winter tried to reach out to her. But icicle only gave him a cold look as she burst out a nearby window.

"Well that was ackward..." Clash muttered.