(Part of story) Lemonshot: Clay x Peril

Peril fumed in her room, she scraped her claws on the ground in annoyance as the waves of unfathomably irritated heat made the walls began melting into red hot magma. Clay seemed to be avoiding her all week. Every time she went to talk to him he would make up an excuse and leave. Why was he doing that? Was it her fault?

Clay was shuffling messily through a pile of metal ore. He was trying to find a pretty, heat resistant metal while flipping through a book on rare ores.  He had already found the diamond (asked Anemone nicely), so he just needed a heat resistant metal. Then all he needed was Turtle and he'd have a beutiful ring for Peril's birthday that would control her fire.

"Claaay!" Peril shouted from down the hall, Clay fumbled for a blanket and threw them over his supplies, he picked up his book on metals and began reading casualy. Or he tried to look casual through all the sweat and twitching. "Clay! There you are!" Peril turned the corner and walked into his room.

"Yes, Peril?" He looked up fom his book with an ackward smile.

"Can I talk to you?" Peril asked.

"Sure, what's the problem?" Clay said, sweating.

"So, can't help but feel you've been avoiding me." Peril said with a sad puff of boiling air.

"What? Have I?" Clay said, concerned, while also asking the same question to himself in his head.

"Whenever I try to talk to you, you make an excuse and run off." Peril said quietly.

"I..."

"Clay... Is the spark gone? Do you.. still love me?" Peril said as tears roled onto her cheeks only to be vaporized.

"What? No, no I still love y-" Clay was cut off when Peril grabbed him by the throat and threw him onto the bed. He landed on his back and tried to get up. Peril lept onto him and pinned him down. She swayed her hips above Clash's crotch. Peril's face was that of embarrassment, hope, and anger. The positions they were in and overall situation made Clay's penis flide out and become erect.

*elsewhere*

Starflight: Hey, did it just get hot in here?

Foeslayer: I can forsee you ignoring it.

Starflight: ...Yea, you're right.

*back with Peril and Clay*

"If you love me, then prove it!" Peril roared. She slammed herself down onto Clay's cock, making him in turn groan in suprise pleasure. Peril began bouncing on top of Clay, letting all of Clay's member slide out of her and then slamming herself back onto it. "Come on! Move it!" Peril yelled. Clay groggily nodded and began slammimg into her in cadence with her moves. Peril began to pant more and more, and her face went from twisted and angry to blushes and pleasure. Peril began to moan with Clay, starting to enjoy it like he was the whole time.

*elsewhere*

Starflight: No... It's definetely getting hotter.

Fatespeaker: You might be right...

*back with Clay and Peril*

Both dragons began to moan wildly as Peril's fire came off in waves in the room. Turning the air red with glowing dust and pure heat. Clay flipped Peril onto her back and began jackhammering her with all his might.

"Say you love me! Say you love me!" Peril slurred through her moans.

"I love you, I always have! I always will!!!" Clay roared and thrusted harder. 

Peril pursed her lips and smashed them against Clay's lips. Both kissed and twined their tongues with all the ferocity and passion of  two suns as they melted the room with the heat of two suns. 

*elsewhere*

Starflight: WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?

Fatespeaker: I forsee myself passing out of heatstroke! Uh... *thud*

Starflight: FATESPEak.. er... *thud*

*back with Cleril*

"I'm gonna...!" Clay rasped.

"Give it to me!!!" Peril moaned, lolling her tongue while her eyes roled back. Clay thrusted with the might to surpass Clash while her pumped his load into Peril. The final thrust went straight into Peril's womb and his largest spurt blew like a sticky geyser. Peril screames and let out a supernova, vaporizing everything that wasn't fireproof and igniting the air around her.

*entirety of Jade mountain*

Everyone: *unconcious heatstroke noises*

Turtle *bottom of the lake*: The water got warmer...

*back with Cleril*

The load Clay bursted into Peril was desintigrated instantly due to the supernova. An exhausted Clay slid out of Peril and let his head hit the ashes left behindnby the burnt bed. Peril swayed her hips disappointedly.

"Clay..." She muttered.

"Yes?" Clay looked up, ready to fylfil any reques or answer any question.

"I can't get pregnant. I vaporized all of 'it'." Peril said sadly.

Clay, sadly, turned his head to the side and layed down on the smouldering ash. His eyes landed on the desinregrared blanket, book, intact diamons and melted metals. He remembered what he was doing when he saw the ore he was looking for, unaffected by the heat.

"Peril, the reason I've been avoiding you is because I've been wanting to make a gift for you!" He got up and limped over to the ore and the diamond. "I was going to make you a fire proof ring." He held up the diamond and the ore.

"Fireproof... ring?" Peril raised her eyebrow and Clay pointed at the ore.

"It's titanium. Indesteuctable metal that can only be shaped by animus dragons." Clay explained.

"Why are you using an animus metal?" Peril asked.

"When I have Turtle make this, he's add a function that kets you turn off your firescales!" Clay said happily. Peril's eyes widenned at the realization.

"We can have dragonets!" Clay exclaimed. Peril began crying tears of joy and ran to Clay, embracing him in a hug.

"I love you!" Peril cried.

"I love you." Clay hugged her tighter.

*Jade mountain entrance*

"We're here!" Clash exclaimed.

"Duh." Winter growled.

"Don't be an ass, Winter." Quilbi hissed.

"Hey uh... somethin' ain't right." Clash looked around.

"What?" Winter looked around with Clash.

"Did it get hotter?" Clash asked