The Lost Continent

Clash had Darkstalker heal him. He was sitting in the cave with his winglet.

"So, what happened?" Clash asked Quilbi.

"Oh, we met the blue moon." Quilbi answered.

"Take us to her." Clash said.

"Alright." Quilbi said and turned to leave.

*a while later*

"Moons that was a long flight." Winter huffed.

"Tell me about it." Turtle sighed.

Clash (internally):

"Not nice, Clash." Clash overheard Moon from inside the hut they landed near.

"Shit, forgot about that..." Clash chuckled and walked into the hut with his friends.

They were about to meet the ghing that had been on their minds for three weeks now. The dragon who would unravel the sectrets of the lost continent. The dragon that would begin the journey that would end in the continents being saved or destroyed.

And he was utterly dissapointed.

In front of him stood a female dragon. She was green and with hints of other colors in her scales. She wasn't even blue! Her insect like wings did look cool though.

"Darkstalker..." Clash growled.

"I may have gotten the colors wrong." Darkstalker let out a dry chuckle and shrugged.

"Alright, what's up?" Clash asked Moon.

"Well..." Moon began.

*later*

"So, she comes from a continent where 90 percent of it is barren grassland full of giant hives consisting of lazy, silk spinning honey munchers, fearsome dangerous and deadly venomous warriors, and leaf winged rebels. And every single warrior can be FUCKING MIND CONTROLLED BY THEIR EVIL QUEEN!?!?!?!?" Clash was getting hysterical.

"...yes?" Moon shrugged.

"*sigh* This is gonne be great..." Clash growled. "You also mentioned her name, right?" Clash remembered.

"Yes. Her name is Luna." Moon nodded.

"So that's where the moon part came from." Clash growled.

"Um... what are you?" Luna asked Clash.

"I'm a force of nature." Clash flexed his warscales. "Also a warwing." Clash added. "So, what do we do?" Clash asked.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe we could send some seawings across the ocean?" Quilbi suggested.

"How about I join in on it?" Clash said.

"How? Skywings can't even fly that far."

"I could fly a thousand miles without rest." Clash spread his wings.

"Oh, alright." Quilbi nodded. "We'll plan this out for the time being." Quilbi decided.

"Alright." Clash and Quilbi fist bumped.

"Hey uh, what's that thing on your hand?" Quilbi asked, staring at Clash's ruiner warscale.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Clash said quickly and walked away.

*later*

"So, all dragons here have meaty wings?" Luna was confused.

"Yea. Big, muscular flyers. Nothing like your pretty little things." Clash said whule chewing a, monitor lizard.

He was chatting with Luna while the jade winglet discussed plans and such.

"You don't have any other members of your species here?" Luna added.

"No, just me." Clash crunched another lizard.

"Do you... eat dragon's?"

Clash choked and coughs violently.

"What!?!?" Clash sputters. "No... I would never."

"Well, you have the super strength, dragon killing thorms, humongous jaws, amd you've been eating nothing but reptiles this whole time." Luna pointed out all the incriminating features.

"It's true." Clash decided not to dabble further.

"Wait, realy?" Luna was ready to fly out of her seat.

"If you need to know, my kind is super strong because the strongest dragons of my home were elemental monstrosities that murdered and destroyed the environment. My kind was there to keep them from toppling the foodchain." Clash explained.

"Cool..." Luna muttered.

"Is that true, Clash?" Winter asked from outside, having overheard everything.

Clash bristled with rage and punched himself a few times while growling 'you fucking idiot' repeatedly. "Yes." Clash sighed.

"Cool." Winter said, totally indifferent to the fact Clash ATE OTHER DRAGONS!!!

"Wait, what?" Clash popped his head out of the hut.

"I mean, you eat animus dragons, which is nice." Winter said. "You got rid of Darkstalker for a time.

"What the- how did you know that!" Clash stuttered.

"I smelled him on your breath."

"Oh..."

"Anyways, we're okay as well." Moon said. "I knew you were from your mind.

"I had a contingency plan to kill you, so we're even" Quilbi added.

"You look scary enough to." Kinkajou said with a chuckle.

"Huh..." Clash was suprised it went that well. He popped his head back in the hut and turned back to Luna.

"Imma head out for a sec, you could talk to this guy." Clash said and got up.

"Who?" Luna asked.

Darkstalker*appears next to her*: Me!

"AHHHHH!!!!"