Altered Event: Two Darkstalkers VS One Angry Boi

A/N: This takes place at the climax of Darkness Of Dragons. During the icewing/nightwing war, Darkstalker gets the nifty idea to... Well, you'll see how it plays out. WARNING LOTS OF BLOOD AND GORE.

Clash and Turtle stood together. Turtle was creating ear rings in his animus bowl while Clash held anyone who tried to stop him off. The earrings were enchanted to fly onto the nightwings and Icewings' ears and give them the ability to read eatchother's minds. Letting them realize how similar they really are. Turtle would toss every new batch to Quilbi  Soon, the fighting started dying down. Frustrated, Darkstalker dove towards them, his wings beating like repeated strikes of thunder. He grabbed Clash by the throat and dragged him into the ground. It ended with Darkstalker slammimg his palm into Clash's head and lodging it in the ground. With Clash down, he turned bashed Turtle to the side with his tail. The force should have killed Turtle instantly, but the diamond hard scales meant it was only a couple broken ribs.  Darkstalker tipped the bowl over and let the ear rings flow out. Darkstalker went to crush the bowl, then paused. He seemed frozen in thought. Then a mix between a satisfied grin and the evilest smirk spread across his face. He placed a single talon into the bowl.

"I enchant this bowl to affect dragons as well." Darkstalker said. The bowl made a wierd noise and Darkstalker grinned wider. "Twice as much please..." Darkstalker rumbled.

Turtle: NOOOOOO!

Clash: Ah f-

The entire area erupted in light, only to fade seconds later. Dragons, both nightwing and icewing, fell from the sky, blinded by the light. Next to the bowl, Darkstalkers stood high and mighty. Not Darkstalker, DarkstalkERS. With an "S".

"OH MAH GAWD!!!" Clash yelled.

"ARE YOU FU-" Quilbi was cut off when one of the Darkstalkers flew forward and grabbed him, plunging their claws in his back. Darkstalker flew off with Quilbi. Winter, Moon, and Kinkajou flew after them.

"Well, Turtle, I guess it's up to you and..." Clash turned to the side to see Turtle was gone. "Oh you f*cking piece of-" Darkstalker bowled over Clash with his bulk, Clash flew back and rolled on the ground, landing on his feet and gasping.

Turtle stood a few meters away, he had turmed himself invisible. "Oh, what do I do... what do I do..." Turtle had made himself invisible to all dragons so Dalkstalker could see or notice other dragons looking at him. "I have to find a way to help... Think, THINK!" Turtle slapped his forehead. "I got it! A spell!" Turtle came up with an idea. He would use a spell. Darkstalker showed he could be affected by his own majic. Turtle hoped he could stack it. Turtle ran to the bowl and grabbed it. "I enchamt this bowl, when thrown and shattered against someone, to give them the power to beat Darkstalker!" Turtle said quickly and threw it at Clash. The bowl shattered on his back and Clash was showered in light, making Darkstalker stumble back.

(Skip to 7:00. Video by Thevaporeonshadow)

The white light was sucked into Clash's body and he roared in rage. His skin glistened, his eyes were bloodshot, and his warscales rushed with blood. He was a monster that could beat Darkstalker. Clash roared again and jumped forward. Darkstalker rose on his hindlegs, smirking. The rest follows: