Altered Event: Silencing a Brat

A/N: This takes place when Anemone goes to kill Queen Coral. Turtle tries to stop this and ends up in a wizard battle. Luckily, Clash is there to put her in her place.

Clash scanned the beaches from the sky. He had to find Turtle. Or at least Anemone. If Anemone were to kill Qween Coral and seize the throne under Darkstalker's influence, the entire seawing kingdom could be taken control by the nightwing animus.

"Come on Turtle! Give me a sign!!!" Clash growled. His prayers where answered when he saw Turtle and Anemone in an animus fight on the beach. Anemone was clearly in the midst of a mental breakdown, all the while Turtle was trying to supress her rampage. Clash flew down and landed on the beach next to Turtle. "What did you do?" Clash yelled as he dodged a flying rock.

"She's trying to kill my mom!" Turtle said and had a piece of seeweed wrap around Anemone's jaws.

"You mean-"

"Yes Queen Coral!"

Clash snarled at Anemone and lept to the side. Making it so Anemone was having to attack on both her left and right.

"Oh, you brought your friend here to!?!?!?" Anemone said furiously through restrained jaws.  She created a spear out of thin air, while mumbling an enchantment Clash couldn't make out. Clash and Turtle would work in tandem trying to disable Anemone. But she would keep Clash at bay with her spear and Turtle away with her projectiles. "ENOUGH!!!" Anemone screamed and flew toward Clash. She rammed ger spear into his shoulder and pushed him to the ground. Clash roared and hit the ground, limp out of shock. Anemone turned to Turtle as Clash began to wake. Clash rose sloghtly and pulled the spear out of his shoulder, grunting in pain.

"Ow... What was in that?" Clash looked at the damage the little spear caused. Clash felt the ground rumble and turned to see Anemone burying Turtle in a pile of rocks and trees. "NOOOO!!!" Clash roared and flew foward. The projectiles reacted to this and flew in Clash's direction. Clash let them fly into him. The rocks and chunks of wood would shatter and crumple on impact, earning only small flinches from Clash. Anemone finally turned around as Clash was on her. Clash gripped her throat with his claws. Still going at top speed, he squeezed tight and shoved her body into the beach. He dragged her through the sand, by the endo of it he had dragged her the length of four Darkstalkers down the beach. She lay on the floor gasping and wimpering. Her neck was still in his grasp. "You little..." Clash bared his teeth.  He was positioned over her. One could call it ackward if they weren't about to kill eatchother.

 One could call it ackward if they weren't about to kill eatchother

"Please...!" Anemone gripped his claws.

"You tried to kill your mother... your brother! FOR WHAT!?!!??" Clash bellowed into her face. The sheer fear she felt facing Clash was somehow enough to mess with Darkstalker's brainwashing.

"I... I... I did it for-"

"For what!?!?! THE BDC!?!?!" Clash roared again.
(A/N: BDC stands for Big Darkstalker's C*ck)

"I-I Don't know!!!" Anemone was covering her eyes as she wept.

"Clash! Don't kill her!" Turtle said behind them. He was unscathed. Clash looked back at him with a sympathetic frown. "This is what Moon saw! You standing over her body!" Turtle said. Clash turned back to Anemone and turned it into a scowl.

"Fix her head." Clash grunted, still holding her.

"Okay..." Turtle made a small blue ear ring and attatched it to Anemone's ear.  He let go of her and stepped off, growing his scales in case it didn't work. Anemone wiped the tears off her eyes and sniffled she had realized she was Darkstalker's pawn. She walked over and hugged her brother quietly. Whispering her apology through sniffles. Clash only looked away and picked at an overgrown warscale.  With that little problem solved, they silently flew to the night kingdom.

End of part