The Scale of Ruin

Clash observed the iron warscale.

"Hm..." Clash picked at it. It was razor sharp. "Just like great uncle Iron." Clash remembered the stories of his great uncle Iron, who's Iron warscales were put to use, shredding the metal skin of a rampaging Kushala Doara.

Now how did I get this...

*Memory*

"Now son, I'm going to give you a lesson on ruiner warscales." Clash's father decided.

"Whatiner warscales?" Clash asked.

"Ruiner Warscales. They are grown by the elite members of our species. Ruiner thorns are pure iron and are near unbreakable, only matched in sharpness and strength with the greatswords of hunters." Clash's father explained.

"Cool! How do I get it?" Tiny Clash asked.

"You earn warscales by absorbing the energy of 4 dragon species. That raw energy will allow your body to evolve some of your thorns into ruiner thorns." Clash's father answered.

"Cool...!" Tiny Clash smiled.

*end of memory*

"How did I absorb the energy of 4 dragons? I had to either absorb or eat it somehow...
...

...

...

Wait..." Clash thought about it.

Darkstalker (nightwing): Eaten

Blaze (sandwing): Absorbed inner juices

Anemone (seawing): Absorbed inner juices

Carnelian (skywing): Absorbed inner juices

"Ohhhhhh..." Clash realized.

"Hey Clash, I heard that- OH MY MOONS!!!" Winter walked in to see the mess he and Carnelian caused.

"Hey Wint-"

"AHHHHH!!!!! Winter ignored him and ran off.

Clash: *sigh*

*insert cleanup montage*

"All done!" Clash dusted off his hands.

Clash tucked Carnelian into her bed and galloped down the tunnel Winter ran down. He found Winter eating a large fish while contemplating life.

"Hey dude, what did you want to talk about?" Clash tried to strike a conversation.

"Wha?- Oh, I... I uh... What was I talking about? I think it was- yea it was tha- no, no it wasn't... ... ... Hey when did you get here Clash?" Winter was having a minor mental breakdown.

"You wanted to tell me something." Clash reminded.

Winter: Oh yea. Qibli-

Clash: You mean Quilbi?

Winter: No, it's Qibli.

Clash: Is it?

Winter: It is.

Clash: I- I've been mispronouncing his name all year!!!

Winter: you idiot.

Clash: I'm still calling him Quilbi.

Winter: It's Qibli

Clash: I'm calling him Quilbi.

Winter *sarcastically*:  Oh, bite me!

*CHOMP*

"AHHHHH!!!!!!"